• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

YES!

The old Batman cartoon taught me that though evil occasionally wins a round, the forces of good always have an ace up their sleeve!

TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW!

Like his bro (that's Jesus, unbelievers), he is risen!

JNA

Banned
How much is Tebow signed for anyway?

I mean, if it's for one million or something than it's pretty much a low risk, high reward right?

Tebow Christ to Philadelphia? You guys know why right? It's cause the Pope is coming to Philly this fall, and you now both of the holiest men in the world will be in the city at the same time.

Also, it's been real Matt Barkley, but I think you are out.

RBH

F8YpLtW.png

Tebow Christ to Philadelphia? You guys know why right? It's cause the Pope is coming to Philly this fall, and you now both of the holiest men in the world will be in the city at the same time.

Also, it's been real Matt Barkley, but I think you are out.

No, Barkley needs to be kept until at least preseason. That's the only way I'm completely confident Mariota ends up anywhere but Philly.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So the majority of posters here are in agreement with Skip Bayless.

Skip Bayless........

Let that sink in

All I'm saying is that it's impossible to root against the guy! He's literally everything you'd hope a professional athlete would be like.

effzee

Sure why not???

We will need a 3rd string QB once we trade Bradford and Barkley to the Titans for Mariota.

Plus with all injury prone guys they have signed they will need his prayers to heal guys after every game.

Bread

Banned
How much is Tebow signed for anyway?

I mean, if it's for one million or something than it's pretty much a low risk, high reward right?
Right on cue

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter now22 seconds ago
Tebow deal details emerge. 1st year worth 2.5 million plus incentives up to top quarterback pay, 2nd year the same.
Damn he got paid

MechDX

All I'm saying is that it's impossible to root against the guy! He's literally everything you'd hope a professional athlete would be like.

tebow_spins_medium.gif

he sucks. If he is so got damned pure why don't he just at least TRY at tight end or fullback? Why is he insistent on being a QB when is terrible? Could it be vanity? hypocrite.

Why is Mech so salty about this

Would rather have Manziel talk than Keenum/VY/Tebow truthers.

RBH

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter now22 seconds ago
Tebow deal details emerge. 1st year worth 2.5 million plus incentives up to top quarterback pay, 2nd year the same.
Dang, more than I expected.

effzee

Skip Bayless logic never made sense. Only reason they were ever in games was cause of that D. Tebow horrible play would be the reason they would be behind and need a heroic comeback.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sure why not???

We will need a 3rd string QB once we trade Bradford and Barkley to the Titans for Mariota.

Plus with all injury prone guys they have signed they will need his prayers to heal guys after every game.

effzee stay believing the Eagles will draft Mariota :jnc Bradford, Tebow and Mariota fighting for a starting spot would be great.

Say what you want about Tebow but I think he could work for a game or two in Chips system. Wonder what LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson think about this move

Top Bottom