• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

zychi

Banned
Anyone see the new team hats for the draft?

CDEJVLXVEAEHYEH.png:large

CDEJ3qrVEAE3RHV.png:large

I like the city outline under the bill.

http://www.nflshop.com/Draft_Hats

Green Bay's is a bridge?

they're awesome. I really wish the Bears would use the actual Bear logo on items more. I despise the toilet seat/Cincinnati Reds "C"

MechDX

Prostitutes say Warren Sapp “tackled” them as they tried to leave

Warren Sapp recorded 96.5 sacks in his Hall of Fame career.

But allegedly tackling two women he was paying to get into the sack with him has earned him new acclaim.

If you thought it couldn’t get uglier than the image of Sapp naked in your head, well it did. The prostitutes Sapp was charged with soliciting at the Super Bowl told police he “tackled” them when they tried to leave his room, according to another police video obtained by TMZ.

Sapp has denied laying hands on the women, but one of them told police that after the disagreement over their fee: “He tackled us together. That’s why my leg hurts.”

The former Buccaneers defensive tackle was charged with two counts of assault, along with the solicitation charges. He was summarily fired by the NFL Network.

Bucs culture. Welcome Jameis!

eznark

Banned
Cutler 30 INTs last two seasons. Rodgers has 25 in last four.

Stafford 48 INTs last three seasons. Rodgers has 57 for career.

zychi

Banned

Rodgers is a freak and one of the most accurate Qbs in the league ever. This is like comparing Lebron James dunks to Mugsy Bogues dunks.

zychi

Banned
It's fun, right!

I hate the Pack. I have no ill thoughts about Rodgers. He's a class act and my Bears aren't winning the division until he retires. Packer fans are hilarious for how much they love Rodgers but when Fav-re was leaving, they hated him.

lol at the Packers "city image" being a bridge on those hats

eznark

Banned
Does Mech actually care about football or only the celebrity lifestyles of football players? It's cool if that's what you are into friend, just looking for clarification.

zychi

Banned
He's no Urlacker

mDbeVF9.jpg

He pays his kids child support and doesn't have a million STDs?

That's a positive for Rodgers then!

e: off topic, but I need to rant a bit

I hate when I apply for a position online, that I get a phone call for a recruiting agency 5 minutes later. The amount of bullshit of companies sharing my info when applying for jobs is a joke. If I wanted to use a Temp Agency, I wouldn't be applying for positions on job websites. I'd sign up for your stupid temp agency.

The Philadelphia skyline on those new hats looks nothing like Philly

I hate when I apply for a position online, that I get a phone call for a recruiting agency 5 minutes later. The amount of bullshit of companies sharing my info when applying for jobs is a joke. If I wanted to use a Temp Agency, I wouldn't be applying for positions on job websites. I'd sign up for your stupid temp agency.

I once went on a job interview a recruiter told me was for a full-time permanent position at Comcast. I go to the interview and they tell me it's a contract to hire position and I would be working for the recruiter as a contractor for at least six months and then they may bring me on as full time permanent. I was furious. Then they had the nerve to only offer me $55/hr for a contract position. People in the contracting/job placement industry are scumbags.

squicken

Yeah, I'm sure the backup QB is trying to dictate personnel moves to the head coach/GM.

Chip may have asked Sanchez how Tebow was as player/locker room guy, and Sanchez told him not to sign him

Skip may exaggerate and troll a tad, but does he outright lie? He was on the JFF having a drinking problem way before everyone else

effzee

Chip may have asked Sanchez how Tebow was as player/locker room guy, and Sanchez told him not to sign him

Skip may exaggerate and troll a tad, but does he outright lie? He was on the JFF having a drinking problem way before everyone else

Don't fault Sanchez. It was a circus with the Jets.

Different here. Sanchez is clear cut #2 and in no way shape or form is he going to lose his job.

I know most probably disagree, but glad to have Sanchez as our backup. Re training after what the Jets did to him.

squicken

effzee I also like Sanchez as a backup. One of the best in the league

e
Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot
#Browns Haden said no one on the plane w/ Josh Gordon knew he was violating a rule. "We had no idea he couldn't drink.''

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot
#Browns Haden said he shot hoops w/ pal Josh Gordon Monday at Strongsville rec. He said Gordon is all about getting back into the league

#Leadership #Clowns

Michael FabianoVerified account
‏@Michael_Fabiano
The QBs with the 5 easiest 2015 schedules based on FPA rating: MIke Glennon (Winston?), Tony Romo, Eli Manning, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan.

What do these guys have in common?

THEEY PLAYY THE NFC SOUTH WHICH SUXXXXX

ampere

Is there anyone dumb enough in this thread to claim A-a-ron isn't elite?

I still think Watt got robbed last year though. Offensive and defensive MVP should just be entirely separate awards, man.

Top Bottom