• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

effzee

NFC East games/teams usually draw great ratings.

That said if Eagles aren't opening against Pats on TNF or SNF against Cowboys why would it be assumed they play MNF?

NFC East games/teams usually draw great ratings.

That said if Eagles aren't opening against Pats on TNF or SNF against Cowboys why would it be assumed they play MNF?

I am surprised by the Giants/Cowboys game to be honest, I thought it was more likely to be the Eagles there. But you are right, it makes it less likely for them to be on the nationwide broadcast.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns vs. Jets to start the season?

I am dubbing that the

NFL-GAF non-prime time game of Disrespect...OF THE WEEK! for week 1.

Striker

Ayup, I know Giants/Pats is going to be primetime, but I hope we only have one other.

And tv can't get enough of Odell.
Seems like they get Falcons Week 2 in the home opener, and @Eagles in Week 17.

Getting Cowboys in Week 1, is Greg Hardy playing? Victor Cruz might not be.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think there's a relatively good chance we land a Primetime game......

1NcIuUE.gif

_woLf

After they robbed the Seahawks of prime-time home games last season this wouldn't surprise me one fucking bit. Whoever comes up with the schedules absolutely hates Seattle for some reason. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a single home prime time game this year.

Defending NFC champions not having a home game until week 4 (or week 3, as per the new rumor) is stupid as fuck.

Brutal for the Seahawks having to play the exact same number of road games as every other team.

I know that's total bull shit. We deserve at least 12 home game a year just because of the 12th man.

#WeAre12s
#12Unite
#12thMan
#GoHawks
#IM-IN
#FuckBread
#FuckGata
#FuckPats
#TebowTuesday
#TacoTuesady

Top Bottom