• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

_woLf

Hooray for starting away at 10AM against the Rams! yawn. At least that's one of three 10 am games out of the way early on. Week 9 bye is perfect, right in the middle of the season, and right after we get revenge against Dallas. 2 home primetime games, 3 away.

I see Seattle finishing 11-5 at worst, 13-3 at best depending on how good Arizona is. They easily could start 0-2 though. Can't wait for Russ to beat Golden Tate at home.

RBH

Thursday Night Football schedule

1eH5MGH.png

bXfvaGu.png

Malalaw

Just had a co worker complain about how cheap our bags are and they keep ripping. I replied with "I agree, they are pretty tearible." He was at a loss for words and all I could do was grin.

Bowser

Eh...they had a harder stretch last year. For how soft the beginning and end of the schedule is, I'll take it.
EDIT: Was right on the three primetime games (if you consider the Turkey Day game a primetime game) and was right on the Colts MNF

Yeah, not bad compared to last year, esp with 3 of the 4 at home.

@ SEA after a bye week, Rivera is 0-5 after bye weeks. Realistically speaking that one was going to be a loss anyway so whatever lol.

_woLf

I see Hawks going 11-5, maybe 10-6 (esp if Teddy Bigdonger takes a step forward this year)

BG, our dear teams are playing each other in Seattle!! It will be a chance for our relationship to go to the next level :')

C'mon man, gotta show more confidence than that!

Panthers will FINALLY get to play a home game to close the season for the first time in ages.

BoA normally closes up shop for the year after the Belk Bowl at the end of December.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions schedule is brutal. There is a solid chance they're 1-4 going into week 6.

effzee

Thursday Night Football schedule

1eH5MGH.png

bXfvaGu.png

Wait hold up we don't play a TNF game?????!!!!

Yes!

Don't care one way or another about the schedule but as an out of town fan I hate when Eagles play the Giants on prime time.

Quick look says 13-3 and SB.

DeAngelo Williams ‏@DeAngeloRB 50s51 seconds ago
9 years ago NE drafted Laurence Maroney over me and 9 years later it still motivates me!

DWill about to revert to 2008 MNF against the Bucs, "Get Jon Gruden Fired" form on opening night

Bowser

Yo real talk...I think that Panthers schedule sets up nicely. Yeah, week 6-9 is a rough stretch, but we go to Seattle with extra rest, and then the next 3 games are at home. Not a bad closing stretch either, especially if the Falcons still suck. I'm definitely feeling optimistic about 10-11 wins.

Colasante

I honestly don't love how easy the Patriots schedule is this season. Their murderers' row against the Bears, Broncos, Colts, Lions, Packers, and Chargers helped them prepare well for the postseason.

MechDX

Fuck the league. @Indy 3rd to last week again.

And we get the the Dolts at home on a fucking Thursday after playing the Falcons.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions open up the season with 3 of 4 on the road.

Lions close the season with 3 of 4 on the road.

OK, league.

Yo real talk...I think that Panthers schedule sets up nicely. Yeah, week 6-9 is a rough stretch, but we go to Seattle with extra rest, and then the next 3 games are at home. Not a bad closing stretch either, especially if the Falcons still suck. I'm definitely feeling optimistic about 10-11 wins.

My thoughts exactly. Not thrilled about the early bye or the middle of the schedule but overall?

birdmanhands.gif

We can work with this.

Top Bottom