• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

#BagofDicksThursday
tumblr_m6yull66JE1ro5z7mo1_500.gif

zychi

Banned
You know who I really hate? The Green Bay Packers. I hate everything about them. Those puke colors, the smug fanbase* and the sense of superiority the whole franchise thinks it has.

piEuAXY.gif

How could anyone root for him over Matthew Stafford?

*Greg and wienke are cool sometimes.

bruh, i hate the packers as much as the next guy, but rodgers is the man. he handled the favre bullshit and the shitty green bay fans great. not many qbs deal with that with class, let alone stays in the city that hated him.

BigAT

#FuckGataFriday is better.

He's too Charmin-soft for that. Remember when a mod actually had to come in and change an OP because the thread title was too upsetting for him? I guess it's the typical millenial way to react to "bullying".

He's too Charmin-soft for that. Remember when a mod actually had to come in and change an OP because the thread title was too upsetting for him? I guess it's the typical millenial way to react to "bullying".
I don't want you fucks using my image without me getting paid for it.

Pepiope

That was totally the context that I read that. An Eagles site was saying they were smart not to pay Maclin because of that stat.
The offense is definitely going to be interesting this season. I'm assuming Matthews-Cooper-Huff-Rookie-Rookie is going to be our core group of guys this year.

Huff can be dangerous in the slot if he gets his head on right. Extremely quick with a little power of a RB.

Matthews can continue to grow and we hopefully see Cooper redeem himself this season.

Maclin leaving is what gave us the room to sign Murray, so it's a bit bitter sweet. Hopefully it all pans out.

The offense is definitely going to be interesting this season. I'm assuming Matthews-Cooper-Huff-Rookie-Rookie is going to be our core group of guys this year.

Huff can be dangerous in the slot if he gets his head on right. Extremely quick with a little power of a RB.

Matthews can continue to grow and we hopefully see Cooper redeem himself this season.

Maclin leaving is what gave us the room to sign Murray, so it's a bit bitter sweet. Hopefully it all pans out.
I have been watching Huff highlights a lot lately and I am so excited to see what he does this year. That play against the Cowboys was amazing. Hope he can just clean up the fumbles.

BigAT

The ultimate #disrespectthursday:

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter
49ers announced they have waived T Jonathan Martin.

WedgeX

Banned
It's 75 degrees out, up from the 40s yesterday, and I'm fucking cold. Got dang im getting soft in this south of the mason-Dixie line climate.

That's right, I'm disrespecting myself.

Top Bottom