• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

#FuckGataFriday is better.

mouth-vomit-barf.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Bob Lee wasa 17th round pick 441st overall selection of 1968 draft, 6 selections later a wr named Bobby Lee was taken #jaktrivia

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Tampa Bay Bucs have a Super Bowl and the Detroit Lions don't.

Granted we had our glory days with numerous championships back in the 1950s but still no Super Bowl.

Soon.....

cashman

Banned
It's not #fuckyoufriday yet but fuck you

cashman is right, if only by default.

FootyGAF has been eradicated

True NBAGAF is elsewhere on the internet, the thread on here is just a really poor impersonation

NCAA Basketball GAF basically doesn't exist. I mean, its the same 6 or 7 of us motherfuckers in there.

NCAA Football GAF is hit or miss

Hockey GAF, I have no clue

Baseball GAF is GOAT

Only one way you can remedy this.

Have DM declare Friday, #RespectLoveAndHarmonyFriday

Guys pls it was just #DisrespectThursday

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You know who I really hate? The Green Bay Packers. I hate everything about them. Those puke colors, the smug fanbase* and the sense of superiority the whole franchise thinks it has.

piEuAXY.gif

How could anyone root for him over Matthew Stafford?

*Greg and wienke are cool sometimes.

cdyhybrid

You know who I really hate? The Green Bay Packers. I hate everything about them. Those puke colors, the smug fanbase* and the sense of superiority the whole franchise thinks it has.

piEuAXY.gif

image.php

piEuAXY.gif

This homophobia smh

cajunator

Banned

piEuAXY.gif

he pretty good tho

CBS Sports' Rob Rang notes that, according to his combine feedback on Nebraska edge player Randy Gregory, some teams think he "would be a scary first round pick."
"Among feedback I received on Gregory from teams was that he came off as "having an excuse for everything" and "would be a scary 1st rd pick," Rang tweeted. While we have to keep in mind that this is draft season, Gregory's recent failed drug test doesn't help his draft stock. Rang added in another tweet that, "the issue with Gregory isn't a single failed test for marijuana. Some teams will brush that off. Ive been told there are "several" red flags." With Gregory's elite potential to terrorize quarterbacks off the edge, it will be extremely tough for edge rusher-needy teams to pass on him, if he starts to fall.
Via: roto
Draft day slide?

Top Bottom