• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Should I get Dark Souls 2 on Steam? I don't have a controller to use (or don't know how to set it up anyway).
No. The Souls games are made to be played with a controller. PC version is the best if you get the controller working, though.

As far as the game itself most fans prefer the original but I love Dark Souls 2 and consider it a worthy sequel.

No. The Souls games are made to be played with a controller. PC version is the best if you get the controller working, though.

As far as the game itself most fans prefer the original but I love Dark Souls 2 and consider it a worthy sequel.

Wow! I got DS 2 for $9 on an Xbox sale and I hated it. I thought it was a huge step down. Demon's Souls was my favorite of all those games though. Sucks that they stopped doing those.

Wynnebeck

Banned
NFL gaf is the worst sports community by far

Nah, NBA-GAF has us beat by a long shot. Also, I get banned for 3 months and come back to see Gata is still being Gata and the Packers are gonna Pack (by which I mean draft terribly and give another season where we choke due to horrible team play).

Wow! I got DS 2 for $9 on an Xbox sale and I hated it..
One of the few times we agree on something. I thought about giving it another chance with the Sins of the First Scholar re-release on the PS4 but meh. With Bloodbone out, I lost any interest there was to revisit it. Maybe if I can get it for $10 on a sale, I'll jump in but Bloodborne has made it even more apparent how deficient Dark Souls 2 was from a level design standpoint.

jakncoke

Banned
NFL gaf is the worst sports community by far

Big-Lebowski-Meme.jpg

Wow! I got DS 2 for $9 on an Xbox sale and I hated it. I thought it was a huge step down. Demon's Souls was my favorite of all those games though. Sucks that they stopped doing those.
For me it's DkS2 = DkS1 > DeS.

I think 2 gets a lot of undeserved hate because the formula isn't as original anymore but it does a lot of things better than the previous games.

Been reading about Pillars of Whatever made by Obsidian, so I decided to check the OT out. After washing out my eyes with bleach, I lost all interest in the game. Poor Avellone. I hope he doesn't have to resort to crowdfunding for his next venture.

HP_Wuvcraft's original thread was locked so that Evilore could create a new one that pimped out all of the GAF references that crowdfunders paid to put in the game. Chief among them was a portrait of Evilore. I dunno, thought it was kind of shitty to do that to HP.
Okay cool, I'm with you now. I was just a little confused. I didn't know about that background, that is pretty lame. It's not nearly enough to cause me to lose interest in the game but I guess that's a personal thing.

Chip only has time for football. How dare you slander his good name.

HP_Wuvcraft's original thread was locked so that Evilore could create a new one that pimped out all of the GAF references that crowdfunders paid to put in the game. Chief among them was a portrait of Evilore. I dunno, thought it was kind of shitty to do that to HP.

jnc, I just read the op of that thread. Holy shit.

cashman is right, if only by default.

FootyGAF has been eradicated

True NBAGAF is elsewhere on the internet, the thread on here is just a really poor impersonation

NCAA Basketball GAF basically doesn't exist. I mean, its the same 6 or 7 of us motherfuckers in there.

NCAA Football GAF is hit or miss

Hockey GAF, I have no clue

Baseball GAF is GOAT

Disrespect Thursday was a huge mistake...

Only one way you can remedy this.

Have DM declare Friday, #RespectLoveAndHarmonyFriday

Top Bottom