• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

jakncoke

Banned
This thread needs football

On Dec 1 1940 in front of a crowd of 25838 the Eagles lost 13-6 and Don Looney for the Eagles caught 14 passes for 180 yards

MechDX

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt · 12m12 minutes ago
Just spent 45 minutes speaking with @AstroTerry who is up in the International Space Station. Absolutely incredible.

CDOkJVXUgAA_bel.jpg

#Watt/Wilfork Wednesday

KRWprp.gif

WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMDH

Farooq

Banned
folks seem to think Hardy's suspension doesn't have a chance of standing up on appeal.

Well, whether it does or it doesn't, Dallas isn't on the hook to pay him for those games beyond the 2 mil. or so in vet salary and workout bonuses.

I can see it being reduced.

NFLPA case on behalf of Greg Hardy will be simple -- arguing he should be grandfathered into old DV system with Peterson as precedent.

— @ Albert Breer

Bowser

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m3 minutes ago
Two year, $8 million deal for Greg Jennings in Miami.

Two year, $8 million deal for Greg Jennings

$8 million deal for Greg Jennings

Westrbook.gif

Bowser

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/mock-drafts?icampaign=draft-sub_nav_bar-drafteventpage-mockdraft

You know you are on mock draft 5.0 when you are now projecting 2nd rounders to "surprisingly" go in the first.

I guarantee the Panthers will not be taking an OT with their first round pick.

Getts is all about BPA and the WR/DE/DB options at 25 will blow away any OTs on the board.

This reminds me when everyone mocked Morgan Moses to the Panthers last year and Getts was like lol no.

Tamanon

Banned
I guarantee the Panthers will not be taking an OT with their first round pick.

Getts is all about BPA and the WR/DE/DB options at 25 will blow away any OTs on the board.

This reminds me when everyone mocked Morgan Moses to the Panthers last year and Getts was like lol no.

Justin Hardy, round 2 to the Panthers!

zychi

Banned
Dunno if you guys talked about this, but Melvin Gordon got caught wearing Cowboys gear on Rome. Rome made him show the shirt. Would he be a good first round pick? I figured Gordon was a second rd pick the way rbs have been drafted lately

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Two year, $8 million deal for Greg Jennings in Miami.

Two year, $8 million deal for Greg Jennings

$8 million deal for Greg Jennings

Westrbook.gif

Hope he thanks his sister for earning half as much as he would have in Green Bay!

Wynnebeck

Banned
Interesting to see Rob Demovsky going with 11-5 for the Packers regular season record to my 10-6 prediction. He sees us losing to 49ers, Seahawks, Lions, Cardinals, and Broncos. While I agree with 49ers and Seahawks (Packers have lost the last 7 games straight combined vs. these two), not too sure about Cardinals and Broncos, and definitely don't agree with Lions. Overall, really seeing a step back this year.

cdyhybrid

Dunno if you guys talked about this, but Melvin Gordon got caught wearing Cowboys gear on Rome. Rome made him show the shirt. Would he be a good first round pick? I figured Gordon was a second rd pick the way rbs have been drafted lately

He's generally viewed as one of the top 2 RBs in the draft along with Gurley. Where that puts him in the actual draft depends on all sorts of things.

Interesting to see Rob Demovsky going with 11-5 for the Packers regular season record to my 10-6 prediction. He sees us losing to 49ers, Seahawks, Lions, Cardinals, and Broncos. While I agree with 49ers and Seahawks (Packers have lost the last 7 games straight combined vs. these two), not too sure about Cardinals and Broncos, and definitely don't agree with Lions. Overall, really seeing a step back this year.

That just means you're due!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mike Mayock dropped Landon Collins behind Damarious Randall in his safety ratings. He's apparently been reading my tweets.

Of course, the Steelers brought Collins in for a visit today. There will be no end to my anger if Pittsburgh wastes their first rounder on that guy.

jakncoke

Banned
Mike Mayock dropped Landon Collins behind Damarious Randall in his safety ratings. He's apparently been reading my tweets.

Of course, the Steelers brought Collins in for a visit today. There will be no end to my anger if Pittsburgh wastes their first rounder on that guy.

Drop to us in the 2nd ( lol )

Mayock and media in general still sleeping on the best safety in the draft, Derron Smith. Would love it if he somehow falls to Raiders in 4th round.

Top Bottom