• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

If he did, I don't remember it. But our centers have sucked for a few years.

He'll fit right in!

Ass-trophysics more like it.

tf35YgA.gif

That's awesome! You looking to become an Astronaut or something? Forgive me if that's a stupid question.

I was back in high school :( Was ready to join the Airforce to become a fighter pilot and eventually try to become an astronaut but due to eye problems I couldn't do either.

JABEE

Jabee is a friend,
Yeah, I know he's been a good friend of mine
But lately somethings changed
And it ain't hard to define
Jabee's got himself a qb and I want to make him mine

tumblr_miiog0RPS71rlzl6no1_400.jpg

And he's watching him with those eyes
And he's loving that body, I just know it!
5a216418a75f7db2b4f62d04953a00d2.jpeg

And Tebows going to hold up that trophy at the end of the season
8b47b699701742b3981aa1b5f980be74.jpg

You know that I wish that I had Jabee's qb!
I wish that I had Jabee's qb.
Where can I find a qb like that?
bennyhot.jpg

I am going to play along with this charade
There doesn't seem to be a reason to change
You know I feel so dirty when they start talking cute
I wanna tell him that I love him but the point is probably moot
tebow_and_friends.jpg

Tim-Tebow-Girlfriend-2.jpg

Because Chips watching him with those eyes
And they are loving that football body, I just know it
And he's going to be holding that trophy at the end of the night

You know I wish that I had Jebee's qb!
I wish that I had Jabee's qb!
Where can I find a qb like that?

2013-01-06T055022Z_1_CBRE9050G8200_RTROPTP_2_CSPORTS-US-NFL-PLAYOFFS-PACKERS-RODGERS.JPG

russell-wilson-end-of-superbowl.jpg

1257124641_peyton.jpg

mark-sanchez-new-york-jets-1209jpg-e86ee6ea4bcd0a8d_large.jpg

UXhSSql.jpg

Thanks, Squicken. I missed this last night.

Bionic with a gem or something.

I thought Bionic was an Eagles fan now that Tebow is on the team. Why do you have to play these games and lust after Tebow from afar?

Tamanon

Banned
I feel like Goodell hands out suspensions that he knows are going to get overturned on appeal, just to make himself look marginally better and the NFLPA be the guys supporting the bad guys.

bigkrev

The NFL’s investigation concluded that Hardy violated the Personal Conduct Policy by using physical force against Nicole Holder in at least four instances. First, he used physical force against her which caused her to land in a bathtub. Second, he used physical force against her which caused her to land on a futon that was covered with at least four semi-automatic rifles. Third, he used physical force against her by placing his hands around Ms. Holder’s neck and applying enough pressure to leave visible marks. And fourth, he used physical force to shove Ms. Holder against a wall in his apartment’s entry hallway.

I don't know if I should be laughing or be horrified.

Enron

Banned
folks seem to think Hardy's suspension doesn't have a chance of standing up on appeal.

Well, whether it does or it doesn't, Dallas isn't on the hook to pay him for those games beyond the 2 mil. or so in vet salary and workout bonuses.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m1 minute ago
Greg Hardy missed 15 games last year; adding another 10 to it seems excessive, to say the least.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m1 minute ago
Whether Peterson, Hardy, or anyone else, the fair punishment after paid leave is to give credit for games missed and impose a large fine.

giphy.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah, don't choke the fuck out of your girl friend on a couch full of semi-automatic rifles or you can't play football.

Seems pretty fucking reasonable to me.

I just think its funny nfl going from not punishing atheletes barely to full on dick in ass without offering lube.

effzee

I can't see Gurley going in the top 10 at all. Probably not even first round.

Also, McShay mocked Landon Collins to the Eagles so it makes me think he didn't even put effort into this.

He isn't the only person who has mocked Landon to us. While it doesn't seem like a scheme fit, talent wise he is the best S available and might be BPA at 20.

Love that Robert Downey Jr. thread.

Start a Molyneux interview by accusing him of being a pathological liar and that's fantastic but don't you dare touch GAF's Marvel.

baseball is pretty fun at a stadium

No, I mean, there's a Mets game on tonight. I want to watch it because I'm thinking about giving baseball a closer eye than just watching the playoffs which has been my extent of baseball watching. But it's not on any of the networks but it's a local game?

Pepiope

How do people watch baseball? Do they just not put in on television anymore?
If you can get into the pitcher/hitter battle, it can be extremely fun to watch. Baseball has every other sport except maybe hockey beat live though.

No, I mean, there's a Mets game on tonight. I want to watch it because I'm thinking about giving baseball a closer eye than just watching the playoffs which has been my extent of baseball watching. But it's not on any of the networks but it's a local game?
Well that's because the Mets suck.

Syrinx

do you not have cable?

Do you have PIX or SNY?

Should be on one of those channels.

Syrinx

I have basic cable that's the networks on a smattering of channels like TNT, Discovery and FX. No TBS or USA.

Yes, I actually live in the market of the team I root for.

TBS isn't basic cable?

With that package, yeah I could see not getting SNY. Should be a pretty standard channel though.

Top Bottom