• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

That's an ugly ass stadium

It could be much worse, it could look like this:

ds4.jpg

zychi

Banned
anyone have a recommendation for a 1 out to 2 hdmi splitter? the two i've bought that needed external crapped out after a month or so. i need one that will be strong enough to take an output from an internal capture card to two 1080p tvs

e: meant to post that in the steam thread, but if you guys can help cool.

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 29m29 minutes ago
The dispute escalated when Coleman made pointed reference to Hardy's domestic violence issues, source said. "He called him a woman beater".

Good luck this season, 'Boys

effzee

If dealing Kendricks or Curry and some picks isn't enough then the price is too high.

Moving from 20 to 2 was always going to cost an arm and a leg.

And just like a brand new car as soon you drive off the lot losses value, a drafted established player is worth less than draft pick potentials.

We have a log jam at ILB so we can afford to lose one of the guys, even if Kendricks is the best of the bunch (not trusting Kiko after the injury). Losing Cox would hurt but if we can land a franchise elite QB and in the process lose only the starting DT then so be it.

squicken

ugh like 90% of non-mock draft NFL stories are about Eagles' trade possibilities. I still think the Browns are not going to be involved with a Bradford trade. He will not sign an extension there. I also think JFF is un-tradeable, so all of those rumors are iffy as well

The trade that seems most likely is the Rivers trade to TEN with a 3rd team facilitating with picks

cdyhybrid

Eric Edholm @Eric_Edholm · 27m 27 minutes ago
Testing numbers for 6-7 3/4, 273-lb ex-ISU DL David Irving are insane: 4.84 40, 4.53 SS, 7.27 3-cone, 10’8” broad, 38 vert, wingspan 87.75".

I went to look him up and found this though:

Charged with domestic assault in November 2013 against the mother of his 2 year old child. Was suspended for a game, but charges were dropped two months later. In 2014, took part in VEISHEA, which was the largest student run festival in the nation, bringing in tens of thousands of visitors to the campus each year. A riot ensued and pictures of Irving walking with a stop sign made its way onto social media. He was charged with 5th degree theft, disorderly conduct and criminal mischief. He was dismissed from the team before the 2014 season.

gutshot

ugh like 90% of non-mock draft NFL stories are about Eagles' trade possibilities. I still think the Browns are not going to be involved with a Bradford trade. He will not sign an extension there. I also think JFF is un-tradeable, so all of those rumors are iffy as well

The trade that seems most likely is the Rivers trade to TEN with a 3rd team facilitating with picks

You referring to the rumored trade Francesa was talking about today?

1. Eagles give up Bradford and #20 to the Browns for Manziel, #12 and #19.
2. Eagles then trade #12, #19 and their 2016 1st round pick to the Titans for #2.
3. Eagles draft Marcus Mariota.
4. Mariota and Tebow use God's healing powers on Manziel to cure him of his ills.
5. Chip successfully employs the first three-QB system (Mariota, Manziel, Tebow) in NFL history.
6. ????
7. Super Bowl win.

zychi

Banned
Eric Edholm @Eric_Edholm · 27m 27 minutes ago
Testing numbers for 6-7 3/4, 273-lb ex-ISU DL David Irving are insane: 4.84 40, 4.53 SS, 7.27 3-cone, 10’8” broad, 38 vert, wingspan 87.75".

I went to look him up and found this though:

sounds like a great late round pick. jameis winston did the same things besides the kid and swap the stop sign for crab legs and hes going #1

e: i cant wait until eagles implode and dont even make the playoffs. this feels like the year everyone was washing the eagles balls with Vick and all the free agent signings a few years ago

cdyhybrid

You referring to the rumored trade Francesa was talking about today?

1. Eagles give up Bradford and #20 to the Browns for Manziel, #12 and #19.
2. Eagles then trade #12, #19 and their 2016 1st round pick to the Titans for #2.
3. Eagles draft Marcus Mariota.
4. Mariota and Tebow use God's healing powers on Manziel to cure him of his ills.
5. Chip successfully employs the first three-QB system (Mariota, Manziel, Tebow) in NFL history.
6. ????
7. Super Bowl win.
Makes no sense for the Browns.

Top Bottom