• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You know what else is coming? A 5-11 Bears season.

giphy.gif

minx

Interesting fact of the day. The Lions have only had 2 winning seasons over the past 14 years. Holy fuck that's bad.

MechDX

Texans' Coach Bill O'Brien on this year's squad

On Watt
I broke down every player. When I broke him down. Out of all the plays he played, I think he had 120 plays that he had either a TFL, a quarterback hit, sack, a batted ball, an interception, a fumble recovery, a caused fumble, on 120 plays he did one of those 7 things, and now he is out there in Wisconsin and he is trying to get better. And he knows that he has no limits.

That is 7.5 plays a game he is making a big impact. Im still not 100% sold on the Wilfork signing due to age it is going to be interesting how teams gameplan to face Watt and Wilfork at once. "Two of you lineman get #99, two of you get #75, last lineman you get the rest. Andrew? run like a madman."

Tamanon

Banned
I might go to a bar too many weeks when as soon as I walk in the bartender tells me they're out of the beer I order(Red Oak).

WedgeX

Banned
Interesting fact of the day. The Lions have only had 2 winning seasons over the past 14 years. Holy fuck that's bad.

And those two have been in the past four years! Imagine how depressing that decade prior was.

We Lions fans are fucking loyal.

BigAT

A place is opening up here called World of Beer. Thats an interesting name. I like it. Very matter of fact.

It's a chain, I've been to one by me. They use iPads for their menus and you can digitally sort/filter through their list of beers. They have a legitamately extensive beer list and solid food. A little clean/corporate for my tastes, but other than that it is a real fun place.

Milchjon

I assume you're German, right. I'm spending the day tomorrow in Wuppertal for my sport. Small chance you been there, but if so, got a recommended restaurant or so?

Nah, I'm originally from the South and currently in Hamburg, and mostly clueless about that whole region. Never been to Wuppertal.

brentech

Just 28 pages in and finally realized there is a new thread.....that's how interesting and shitty nflgaf has been this offseason.

keep up the good work?

eznark

Banned
Not even talking during the times that the people from the best continent are up. I'm talking prime hours USA time. Scandalous

Unlike the NFL thread, the MLB thread is focused and sticks to its sport. Which is why it's universally praised as the best sports thread.

Top Bottom