• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

eznark

Banned
Then just leave, okay!?

giphy.gif

I come here when the GAF Platinum thread is slow.

bionic77

Unlike the NFL thread, the MLB thread is focused and sticks to its sport. Which is why it's universally praised as the best sports thread.
We already covered that the Pats are cheating cunts in great detail and that the sporting world as we know it ended when the Seahawks choked.

Has anything this horrible ever happened in baseball before? I don't blame my bros for looking for distractions. Sometimes when you lose everything it is easier to look at anything other than the thing that is looking you right in the face.

Speaking of the best threads you would have loved the NBA thread before it was neutered. You would have to look at youtube comments to see a more hate filled environment. And it was almost entirely based upon what was going on in the games and with the players.

RBH

We already covered that the Pats are cheating cunts in great detail and that the sporting world as we know it ended when the Seahawks choked.

Has anything this horrible ever happened in baseball before? I don't blame my bros for looking for distractions. Sometimes when you lose everything it is easier to look at anything other than the thing that is looking you right in the face.

Speaking of the best threads you would have loved the NBA thread before it was neutered. You would have to look at youtube comments to see a more hate filled environment. And it was almost entirely based upon what was going on in the games and with the players.

Hello Bionic, check out this cool Steelers video that I found today! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUcDGLHCOi4

BigAT

Cancellation of the 1994 season was pretty brutal.

BigAT

If you lived in Montreal, yeah.

It was awful for me too! The Yankees were killing it that year and they weren't "the Yankees" yet. They hadn't been to the playoffs in 14 years and Mattingly had his best shot at postseason success taken away.

eznark

Banned
Pete Rose and the 1994 strike I think were the biggest scandals in our lifetime. People are divided on steroids and there is enough finger pointing to soften the blow overall, but with Pete Rose....man that was a fucking nightmare.

The 80's coke thing was huge too, but MLB did a good job covering a lot of that up.

Draxal

Pete Rose and the 1994 strike I think were the biggest scandals in our lifetime. People are divided on steroids and there is enough finger pointing to soften the blow overall, but with Pete Rose....man that was a fucking nightmare.

The 80's coke thing was huge too, but MLB did a good job covering a lot of that up.

Marge Schott was pretty bad as well as well what George Steinbrenner did to Dave Winfield.

I miss crazy George.

eznark

Banned
Marge Schott was pretty bad as well as well what George Steinbrenner did to Dave Winfield.

I miss crazy George.

Those weren't quite as universal to the sport though. The Pete Rose thing placed the entire league under suspicion for awhile as there were rumors of rampant game fixing at the outset of the shit.

Draxal

Those weren't quite as universal to the sport though. The Pete Rose thing placed the entire league under suspicion for awhile as there were rumors of rampant game fixing at the outset of the shit.

Yeah, those two were much bigger than Steinbrenner, but I do think he deserves a lifetime award for that and Watergate.

I was only six when the strike happened so I wasn't too broken up over it, but looking back it makes perfect sense why MLB let McGwire and Sosa run roughshod over the record books in 1998.

bionic77

Hello Bionic, check out this cool Steelers video that I found today! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUcDGLHCOi4
Fuck that fat fuck Bettis!!!!

Damn it is going to suck when Ben is gone. We have had so many memorable and awesome moments with him as our qb. Have we ever seen anything remotely like that clip you just posted?

I almost feel sorry for Pats fans when the most memorable plays their qb has is running the same slant and pass to the back in the backfield, then I remember what disgusting scumbags they are.

Fuck that fat fuck Bettis!!!!

Damn it is going to suck when Ben is gone. We have had so many memorable and awesome moments with him as our qb. Have we ever seen anything remotely like that clip you just posted?

I almost feel sorry for Pats fans when the most memorable plays their qb has is running the same slant and pass to the back in the backfield, then I remember what disgusting scumbags they are.

The Pats most memorable play is the Cheat setting up those cameras. Nothing will ever top that.

So I've got my PC at my desk with a 1080p monitor.

My 50 inch tv is about 10 feet away. Is there a way to have them both hooked up but easily switch between the displays? Without fucking with wires?

Top Bottom