• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

bionic77

So I've got my PC at my desk with a 1080p monitor.

My 50 inch tv is about 10 feet away. Is there a way to have them both hooked up but easily switch between the displays? Without fucking with wires?
Apple tv does that.

But I don't think airplay works with PCs.

I am not sure but I think chromecast or some other equivalent allows mirroring on PCs. I can't vouch for that though or the quality of it.

I am really hoping that the new apple tv this fall support 4k over wireless. People tell me it ain't happening though. :(

MechDX

Darren RovellVerified account
‏@darrenrovell New at Astros games: Chicken & Waffle Cone w/mashed potatoes & honey mustard drizzle

CBG2NgEUYAA9jqo.png:large

Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline · 30m30 minutes ago
League source informs me since the Randy Gregory story broke almost a half dozen new teams scheduled visits, San Diego & Pittsburgh included

He wont make it out of the first round. Someone will take the chance

Just get an idea. Road trips are poo with a hard itinerary.

Well I'm going to do some stargazing since I'll be passing through some of the darkest regions in the US, so I need to see where the best parts are and try to make it there around night time, that's the only thing I'm really planning ahead.

Cool we can launch the manhunt to find Chris and Chan at the same time. Maybe MRSA will be in town that week also to help us.

Awesome! And if not we can just drink beers and reminisce about the good times and how much the pats are the worst.

Well I'm going to do some stargazing since I'll be passing through some of the darkest regions in the US, so I need to see where the best parts are and try to make it there around night time, that's the only thing I'm really planning ahead.

Awesome! And if not we can just drink beers and reminisce about the good times and how much the pats are the worst.

I have been checking the nevada star maps a ton lately. I hate living in this city since you cant see anything at night, but all the good spots are way out of town. My wife and I were going to take a stargazing trip this summer but she is pregnant again so we will have to wait on that.

Man I havent had a drop of alcohol since last december. The doctor botched my tonsilectomy and so I havent been able to eat any thing or drink much. it really sucks. I did lose 90 lbs, so that is good I guess.

Cancel that trip, and come to the akron/cleveland area instead. I promise it'll be worth it, we have a lake here.

Oh yeah...sounds great....just ummm wait for me there

I have been checking the nevada star maps a ton lately. I hate living in this city since you cant see anything at night, but all the good spots are way out of town. My wife and I were going to take a stargazing trip this summer but she is pregnant again so we will have to wait on that.

Man I havent had a drop of alcohol since last december. The doctor botched my tonsilectomy and so I havent been able to eat any thing or drink much. it really sucks. I did lose 90 lbs, so that is good I guess.

Ah that sucks, I've gone to a few spots around the Malibu mountains but there is still too much light, I'm taking full advantage of this trip and taking three different cameras to try to capture the best pictures that I can. We'll see how it goes, damn 90lbs is a lot so that's very good! We'll don't worry we don't have to drink alcohol, some nice iced tea will work as well.

Alright I'm off on my weekly trek through LA/Riverside, don't get us NBA-Gaf'd!

#FuckyouFriday

Oh yeah...sounds great....just ummm wait for me there

Ah that sucks, I've gone to a few spots around the Malibu mountains but there is still too much light, I'm taking full advantage of this trip and taking three different cameras to try to capture the best pictures that I can. We'll see how it goes, damn 90lbs is a lot so that's very good! We'll don't worry we don't have to drink alcohol, some nice iced tea will work as well.

Alright I'm off on my weekly trek through LA/Riverside, don't get us NBA-Gaf'd!

#FuckyouFriday

Oh I have been wanting to try alcohol again, plus the Flyers collapse, and upcoming Phillies season will push me to drink again.

Oh this is just fucking fantastic. My PC monitor isn't working anymore, literally out of nowhere. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

All I'm getting is a blue blinking light and that's it. I seriously cannot be dealing with this right now.

Bread

Banned
Oh this is just fucking fantastic. My PC monitor isn't working anymore, literally out of nowhere. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

All I'm getting is a blue blinking light and that's it. I seriously cannot be dealing with this right now.
Shouldn't have fucked with ez

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm pretty sure we were all on board with #fuckthepatsfriday until the Pats fans tried to make it about everyone else as always.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Really I'm just streamlining the schedule by suggesting #FuckThePatsFriday and #MakeFunOfGataMonday because that's half of our discussion.

We could have #MilanaMonday instead I suppose.

Doomsayer

Sounds like a capacitor blew out.

If you have time you can take apart your monitor and look for a capacitor that is either wider than normal or brown on the outside. That would be the source of your problem.

I've fixed so many TV's, Monitors, etc... by doing that.

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 4m4 minutes ago
So a week after CB Alan Ball visited Carolina with supposed intentions of signing he signs with the Bears. #Panthers

Can't even dollar shop correctly

2aexcts.png

zychi

Banned
David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 4m4 minutes ago
So a week after CB Alan Ball visited Carolina with supposed intentions of signing he signs with the Bears. #Panthers

Can't even dollar shop correctly

2aexcts.png

More proof that George and Ted are running the show more than Pace smh

Get beat every year by the deep ball and Rodgers, lets sign a guy who cant cover comebacks or deep balls!

Top Bottom