• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

ampere

Let's talk about this:

http://abload.de/img/gibsonulscn.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Tanny is pretty legit. Ya'll need to dump that shit coach though.

[quote="cdyhybrid, post: 163041025"]Don't worry too much about that, we picked up Spencer Ware and Tharold Simon, and nothing bad happened except Ware got a DUI and never saw the field and Simon sucked before he got hurt.[/QUOTE]

lmao

Hammer24

Banned
Shit, I forgot about this!

CEXwMHNW8AEveH4.jpg:large

Please someone remind me - where did I read the name Kwon Alexander before?

bionic77

I listened to 3 different sports talk stations this morning on my way to work, and all 3 were talking about Brady lying and what effect this will have on his legacy. It is such a wonderful time to be alive.
We will always have those text messages.

That's forever now.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I listened to 3 different sports talk stations this morning on my way to work, and all 3 were talking about Brady lying and what effect this will have on his legacy. It is such a wonderful time to be alive.
It truly is. Future NFL fans will look back at the patriots* of this time as the cheats they are for sure now.

cdyhybrid

I think Disrespect Thursday is dying down at last.

It's clear that the Pats potentially getting away with their cheating was the thing that was throwing NFL-GAF into chaos. Now that justice has been served and He has risen, we can go back to being the fun-loving, insular community we're used to.

I'm not gonna lie. I just spent 2000 to fly my family across the country so we can watch the pats beat the shit out of the jets on October 25th. I'm gonna be pissed if Brady isn't there because he was ”probably" involved with something that wasn't really that big a deal.

Is Tammy's agent serious right now? Like is a league/Colts cooperative sting operation something he actually expects us to believe.

You got caught lying over some minor (in the grand scheme) bullshit, take your L and keep it moving.

These people sound silly right about now

effzee

I'd say Billy King getting an extension after trading a bunch of number one picks for KG's corpse and the Truth.

Commonly held view is that Nets ownership ordered those moves and he was a yes man. Hard to hold him accountable.

Let's see from here on out.

Stephen A Smith backed Shady's remark yesterday about Chip being racist. Expected ignorance using shitty opinions to gain viewers.

Cut Cooper then.

Patriots7

If Tommy did it suspend him.

If not, then just drop it.
But for the love of God, stop giving First Take fuel.

At this point, it's more probable than not that I'm not going to take a side either way until I see some evidence.

Which means we've spent 100 days and have gotten nowhere.

Commonly held view is that Nets ownership ordered those moves and he was a yes man. Hard to hold him accountable.

Cut Cooper then.

Why cut Cooper when Vick and Avant convinced the team to forgive him and keep him on? That was the logic behind the decision to keep him in the first place. Unfortunately they did it, and paid him. Now if they cut him they have a buttload of dead cap space, and they can't go out and get another WR if they need depth.

If Tommy did it suspend him.

If not, then just drop it.
But for the love of God, stop giving First Take fuel.

At this point, it's more probable than not that I'm not going to take a side either way until I see some evidence.

Which means we've spent 100 days and have gotten nowhere.

This is all the evidence you're gonna get on the matter. The invesgation is done.

Tom Penny

Joe Johnson and Deron etc...It's not like he's been a good GM

Brady will get a game 1-8 games without question.

Top Bottom