• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Respect

114408-Fuck-Everything-gif-Imgur-fuck-nP75.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I´m still very optimistic that dude will be in jail come start of the season.

Edit: But hey, you could give me some tips - how did you cope with OJ on your team?

Well, considering he was retired for 30 years at that point, we just sort of shrugged. It's not like he's the smiling, laughing in the face of common human decency, face of the franchise.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
He´ll forever be connected to the Bills franchise in every football fans mind - so how is that not being the "face of the franchise".

Don't get snippy at me, mister. Get mad at the Glazier's who feel better about having a rapist as their QB. Hope he wins you lots of football games, man. That'll make it all better.

Fox318

I'm not sure whats more nuts:

Isiah Thomas back with the Knicks.
Isiah Thomas employed to oversee women.

NBA needs to oust Dolan.

BigAT

I'm not sure whats more nuts:

Isiah Thomas back with the Knicks.
Isiah Thomas employed to oversee women.

NBA needs to oust Dolan.

We're not that lucky. Dolan will live forever, his grim specter will hang over the Garden as he continues to interfere with every executive he hires and force shitty personnel decisions upon his employees. His husk of a body will roam the halls playing his shitty kazoo and wearing his shitty hat.

I like that the one time they actually do bust the Pats, it's on something ridiculously stupid and it's immediately after the last possible opportunity to damage them in a real way. Brady or Belichick suspended a few games? They just got a ring, what do they care.

At least PatsGAF is rolling with the pun-ches they'll be getting for the next decade or until one of Brady/Belichick retires at least.

ampere

I like that the one time they actually do bust the Pats, it's on something ridiculously stupid and it's immediately after the last possible opportunity to damage them in a real way. Brady or Belichick suspended a few games? They just got a ring, what do they care.

At least PatsGAF is rolling with the pun-ches they'll be getting for the next decade or until one of Brady/Belichick retires at least.

If Tom legit knew and lied to us that's shitty. Not sure if he really did or things just look really bad, tend to give him the benefit of the doubt, but eh I dunno.

THIS pisses me off way more about Brady. https://youtu.be/UR7NBYceZig?t=17
Supporting that domestic abuser Mayweather... smh. Fucking with football inflation? Wrong, but not that big of a deal.

Fox318

This is the most people have talked about the WNBA in a decade. NBA is probably loving it.

They hired a man who was accused and settled a case of sexual harassment to oversee a women's program.

No week of PR in the spring talking about the WNBA is worth that.

Especially with how much he fucked the Knicks and is now once again working in the same building.

eznark

Banned
They hired a man who was accused and settled a case of sexual harassment to oversee a women's program.

No week of PR in the spring talking about the WNBA is worth that.

Especially with how much he fucked the Knicks and is now once again working in the same building.

People now know the womens program exists!

I listened to 3 different sports talk stations this morning on my way to work, and all 3 were talking about Brady lying and what effect this will have on his legacy. It is such a wonderful time to be alive.

Fox318

We're not that lucky. Dolan will live forever, his grim specter will hang over the Garden as he continues to interfere with every executive he hires and force shitty personnel decisions upon his employees. His husk of a body will roam the halls playing his shitty kazoo and wearing his shitty hat.

Salary cap saved Glen Sather's job because he was forced to build a young team.

Knicks can't do that because Dolan wants to be buddy buddy with guys like Stephen A Smith on bringing stars in.

Fox318

I listened to 3 different sports talk stations this morning on my way to work, and all 3 were talking about Brady lying and what effect this will have on his legacy. It is such a wonderful time to be alive.

As far as I'm concerned this is all part of the Cheatychet legacy and Bill "The Quitter" Parcell's teaching

Crisco

Banned
Have we gotten a good long salty rant from a prominent Patriot's homer (like Simmons) yet? I'm not talking about agents and lawyers who are paid to defend criminals, but people whose investment is purely emotional.

Fox318

Have we gotten a good long salty rant from a prominent Patriot's homer (like Simmons) yet? I'm not talking about agents and lawyers who are paid to defend criminals, but people whose investment is purely emotional.

Did First Take cover it yet?

MechDX

Don't worry too much about that, we picked up Spencer Ware and Tharold Simon, and nothing bad happened except Ware got a DUI and never saw the field and Simon sucked before he got hurt.

Then you have the story of Sam Montgomery. Drafted in the 3rd round, moved to two different positions because he was failing each time due to being a lazyass and then was caught with two other players the night before a game in the teams hotel bathroom smoking "cigars".

Don't worry too much about that, we picked up Spencer Ware and Tharold Simon, and nothing bad happened except Ware got a DUI and never saw the field and Simon sucked before he got hurt.

Then you have the story of Sam Montgomery. Drafted in the 3rd round, moved to two different positions because he was failing each time due to being a lazyass and then was caught with two other players the night before a game in the teams hotel bathroom smoking "cigars".
Anthony Johnson is a backup DT on the Dolphins. Obviously they have a lot of faith in his development because they drafted another DT in the second round this year and paid Suh $15 billion.

Top Bottom