• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cajunator

Banned
Every day is animu day :)
n4yN6ZN.jpg

JABEE

What month do soldiers hate the most?

The month of March
NH9gE7v.gif
:jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc

Slo

Chad Greenway takes a paycut to stay. I'm okay with this. We need another year for Anthony Barr to mature, and we need to draft a MLB.

bionic77

Friends, my life is shit. Went through what amounts to more than 2 months of constant studying, tests, work etc, with no life to speak of. Last test on Monday (horribly underprepared), and a day after the new semester starts.
Haven't had a true day off since about NYE.
FML

I think they should stop pressuring dumb people into thinking they could one day do skilled work.

/whine
How could you be unprepared after 2 months of studying all the time?

You are either not cut out for whatever you are doing or you are horribly unproductive in how you study.

Bread

Banned
How could you be unprepared after 2 months of studying all the time?

You are either not cut out for whatever you are doing or you are horribly unproductive in how you study.
Studying is hard when there are so many shirtless pictures of Gronk and Jimmy around.

eznark

Banned
Raspberry Pi as ultimate emulator is fucking amazing. Working on getting Limelight working today so I'll have everything from Atari to my Steam library playable through a $35 box. Technology!

jakncoke

Banned
Some fuck took my parking spot when I went on a beer run and left the engine on, had to park way down the street. I should hop in and move their car somewhere down the street and move into my spot. But thats prob a felony or something eh. Bionic input?

Some fuck took my parking spot when I went on a beer run and left the engine on, had to park way down the street. I should hop in and move their car somewhere down the street and move into my spot. But thats prob a felony or something eh. Bionic input?
At least you got some exercise

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

GTA: jak nchochas

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hit level 40 last night. Downed this bitch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d_AFaAntfck

CBJsJepUwAADRAD.jpg

Yeah I downed BSB too last night. Fight became really easy once I stopped trying to get behind it, way easier fighting it with a whip and getting 1-2 hits then backstepping out of harms way. Shit gets really crazy once the poison ramps up. Literally killed him and then dropped dead from poison as the Prey Slaughtered screen showed up because I was so happy I killed him and forgot about the poison.

Malalaw

CBJsJepUwAADRAD.jpg

Yeah I downed BSB too last night. Fight became really easy once I stopped trying to get behind it, way easier fighting it with a whip and getting 1-2 hits then backstepping out of harms way. Shit gets really crazy once the poison ramps up. Literally killed him and then dropped dead from poison as the Prey Slaughtered screen showed up because I was so happy I killed him and forgot about the poison.

I killed him my second time. Died the same say lol. I had no vials the entire fight...just antidotes. It sucked.

Stop drinking. It's bad for your health!

Stop with the scat, its bad for everything.

not really! my body has built up an immunity so it's completely healthy for me. meanwhile, you are destroying your liver and shortening your life by drinking so much. drink water instead of beer!

Nothing better than hearing David Bowie deep cuts at work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKt0LooLxKA

You shut your mouth

FMT is and forever will be a scatman!

yes sir!

Top Bottom