• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Zelda being delayed is good. For people who work a lot and dont play games all day it will come pretty quickly and probably wont really mind a delay. I love Windwaker to death but it had flaws directly as a result of rushing to market.

Except for all the people who are going to die before the game comes out who would have otherwise been able to play it if it came out in 2015.

Konka

Banned
How about I feed you instead.

I am part French, there is cooking in my blood.

Have some black pudding pizza.

sober-lane.jpg

normande007.jpg

blogger-image-1415835465.jpg

cajunator

Banned
I am pretty lost in Bloodborne right now...

I'm guessing you haven't played it based off this post.

Im talking about puzzles not bad level design. Finding a key or a device or activating a switch to open this door or that platform. Problem solving.

and no Im not going to play Bloodborne. I dont like games with blood in the title. They always suck.

Konka

Banned
You are implying he had a high point to descend from.

Before you assholes laugh I have pretty much no experience in cooking outside of some really basic shit. I have this 20 pound bag of brown rice laying around that I bought to try and start cooking. Wow, awful, for some reason when I attempt to cook I get really experimental. It just comes out of nowhere and I think the end result will be this amazing thing.

I try stuff that has been proven to never work like adding ketchup and some bbq sauce while the rice is boiling (I don't even like ketchup that much). Not that much, just a little hint. Then some salt and pepper, a few spices and seasonings (not even sure what some of them do lol), and hot sauce. Eventually the rice got really really thick and disgusting. I taste tested, and it was like eating rice pudding, except made by a mad man. I was gonna eat this with some left over chicken I had from BJ's, but nope. Not sure what I was thinking.

Fuck you gata, I could've died from food poisoning.

Lol, earlier this year I accidentally put a frozen meal in the microwave for 30mins instead, of 3mins. The meal not only was burnt as fuck, but some parts of it began to liquefy as a black liquid. I'm pretty sure my roommates secretly hold grudges against me.

Spinluck

Im talking about puzzles not bad level design. Finding a key or a device or activating a switch to open this door or that platform. Problem solving.

and no Im not going to play Bloodborne. I dont like games with blood in the title. They always suck.

Oh.

I think Bloodborne has great level design. Enemies are well placed and the way paths connect is reminiscent of 3D Metriod minus having to find new abilities to enable these paths.

And beating some bosses in this feels more satisfying than any Zelda puzzle. Don't get me wrong though. I love Zelda, seems that you don't like most non Nintendo stuff! I'm sort of the same but find many exceptions.

cajunator

Banned
Oh.

I think Bloodborne has great level design. Enemies are well placed and the way paths connect is reminiscent of 3D Metriod minus having to find new abilities to enable these paths.

And beating some bosses in this feels more satisfying than any Zelda puzzle. Don't get me wrong though. I love Zelda, seems that you don't like most non Nintendo stuff! I'm sort of the same but find many exceptions.

I like non nintendo stuff just not much of it is made for my tastes. I like bright colorful art palettes. Dark depressing things have little interest to me. Im not an angry person so I dont need to play angry dark things.

I dont like combat much though. Its tedious to me.

Not in the souls games. Any enemy could potentially body you and you are dead. The fun in souls combat is the chess match that can occur taking/giving up ground and stamina. Then also figuring out the best way to handle a boss. Nothing like it!

Top Bottom