• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

brentech

10863792_10152965410916263_758864466063819364_o.jpg
Nut check for Wilson incoming

JABEE

Do the Rangers waste a space on their roster every season because it's a nice spring training promotion? They are protecting a non-player from the rule 5 draft.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford was at the Michigan State game last night.

http://detroit.suntimes.com/det-sports/7/77/159748/matt-stafford-spotted-at-michigan-state-game/

I guess he has to learn from Rodgers PR team on how to feign interest, smile for the cameras and make sure he always has front row seats. You can tell Stafford doesn't give a shit about publicity like almost all other NFL QBs and would rather take time perfecting his craft at QB and hanging out with his soon to be wife, Kelly Hall.

Matthew Stafford was at the Michigan State game last night.

http://detroit.suntimes.com/det-sports/7/77/159748/matt-stafford-spotted-at-michigan-state-game/

I guess he has to learn from Rodgers PR team on how to feign interest, smile for the cameras and make sure he always has front row seats. You can tell Stafford doesn't give a shit about publicity like almost all other NFL QBs and would rather take time perfecting his craft at QB and hanging out with his soon to be wife, Kelly Hall.

You're flat out a fucking stalker at this point. Straight up man. Every little thing in his life you are on top of. At first it was funny now it's just fucking creepy.

Bread

Banned
Bitch left me 2 dollars on a $40 check because the computer system had to reboot and she was forced to wait 10 minutes to pay. Bitch gata.

Spinluck

Bitch left me 2 dollars on a $40 check because the computer system had to reboot and she was forced to wait 10 minutes to pay. Bitch gata.

Don't think I've ever tipped under $5. Even when I was a super poor in high school.

Btw if you find a Redbox movie after work let me know.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That's not her is it?

If so, Russ threw her right into the hands of another guy, instead of handing her off the right way.

Passing it the right way....

...kind of like how Matthew Stafford helped Golden Tate elevate his game to career statistics and the Pro Bowl which never happened under Wilson.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
LionsGAF, for our mock draft since PatriotsGAF is cool for the most part how about we propose a swap of our #23 pick with the Patriots #32 and try and add an extra 3rd round pick or two?

Top Bottom