• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

HernandezMakingStuff.gif
I miss his killer instincts

brentech

If we're going to have Patriots gifs, at least make it good ones.
OrderlyCalmBudgie.gif

And holy shit. gfycat has a real website now, for better or worse.

bionic77

Is this a hate crime?
I blame the "defender".

If you don't want to get styled on just get out of the way. Ole tackles are still legal and in fact commonly used by the Steelers defense for the past 3 seasons!

At least I don't cry about not getting to be a fucking headcase nerdlinger with a sword cause wifey disapproves
Who the fuck doesn't want to be a samurai?

And don't twist my words. I blamed my parents and the educational system for never letting me know this was an option for us to take.

Slo

I blame the "defender".

If you don't want to get styled on just get out of the way.

Check your privilege. You're assuming that white people have both the physical ability and the situational recognition required to "get out of the way."

Milchjon

I blame the "defender".

If you don't want to get styled on just get out of the way. Ole tackles are still legal and in fact commonly used by the Steelers defense for the past 3 seasons!

Who the fuck doesn't want to be a samurai?

And don't twist my words. I blamed my parents and the educational system for never letting me know this was an option for us to take.

That guy is not a samurai.

Malalaw

I'd like to thank Kave and Dutch for watching me persevere in the most troubling of times on Bloodborne. Couldn't have done it without your support!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'd like to thank Kave and Dutch for watching me persevere in the most troubling of times on Bloodborne. Couldn't have done it without your support!

After those first few times there was no way I was leaving until I saw you fuck that bitch up.

The Target sale sucks if you have GCU at Best Buy.

Sure does. I'm eleven rewards points from getting a $10 certificate and snagging Bloodborne for under $40. I have some points pending, so when they go through is when I'll likely pick it up. Although Xenoblade is also releasing soon and I'm not certain NOA won't go full retard and print a small amount.

Sure does. I'm eleven rewards points from getting a $10 certificate and snagging Bloodborne for under $40. I have some points pending, so when they go through is when I'll likely pick it up. Although Xenoblade is also releasing soon and I'm not certain NOA won't go full retard and print a small amount.

It's NOA, assume they will go full retard unless it's a Mario game.

zychi

Banned

I'll have $20 worth of rewards points by then. I'm pissed I didn't get the $10 preorder with bloodborne, i didnt know about it. I bought it digital for $46 instead

ampere

Can it be banned to post gifs of Super Bowl 42 or 46? Spare me Giants fans. You already tasted blood what more do you want

Top Bottom