• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

What if I told you you were a good boy?

Z7jiCn5.jpg

Was bored today so I bought Bloodborne.

Couple hours later and I just made it to the first boss and got it down to half before it killed me. Looks like I can level up now at least, was wondering how to do that.

Anyway, I'm liking it a lot more than the Souls games. Seems a little more accessible and the setting is pretty cool.

bionic77

Its amazing.

OK USA
There are only 2 negatives I can see as an adult.

First is that fighting style of that African guy something real or just the most racist thing of all time?

Second (not the movies fault) it sucks know who is going to win each fight. As a 10 year old kid there was much debate with my cousin and friends at the start of every fight (other than Dux).

Fox318

There are only 2 negatives I can see as an adult.

First is that fighting style of that African guy something real or just the most racist thing of all time?

Second (not the movies fault) it sucks know who is going to win each fight. As a 10 year old kid there was much debate with my cousin and friends at the start of every fight (other than Dux).

Its shocking how racist that scene is

also the music is fucking amazing

zychi

Banned
Mods posting spoilers in thread titles now. Posters ruining live PPV events two seconds after it happened with thread titles. I am abandonning this place come June for Batman, Late August for Metal Gear, and a month before Zelda comes out.

Jesus Christ people.

No Cajun just no. One of the best things about the Souls Franchise (And Bloodborne) is the amount of inspiration Berserk has had on the creature design. The only thing in Berserk I pray they don't take inspiration from is Rape Horse....

zychi

Banned
You sure complain a lot zychi.

I'm gonna watch one of those anime shows you post about, and before you see it, I'm going to tell you what happens. "BUT IT AIRED ALREADY SO SPOILERS 30 SECONDS LATER DOESNT MATTER!"

"ITS IN THE PROMOS IF YOU DIG DEEP ENOUGH INTO THE INTERNET AND FOLLOW RANDOM LEAKER #4 on 4chan!"

The spoiler usage on this site is sad.

I'm gonna watch one of those anime shows you post about, and before you see it, I'm going to tell you what happens. "BUT IT AIRED ALREADY SO SPOILERS 30 SECONDS LATER DOESNT MATTER!"

"ITS IN THE PROMOS IF YOU DIG DEEP ENOUGH INTO THE INTERNET AND FOLLOW RANDOM LEAKER #4 on 4chan!"

Funny thing is Kave doesn't know what he should put in spoiler tags or not on Animegaf.

So this Bloodborne game is NFL GAF's current "hot game"?

It will be pretty much forgotten in another week or so. Cool
It's Demon's Souls version 3.0. So it'll be talked about for years. And people will continue to argue over whether Demon's Souls is better. In every thread!

I agree with you, but we seem to be in the minority on this.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I'm missing out on Bloodborne (which sucks because Dark Souls is one of my all time favorite games) but I'll probably be going XBO for this summer. I've got other things to concentrate on other than videogames right now but I'll probably have a XBO by summer.

The price, controller and inevitable Gears reboot will make that decision easier.

Spinluck

Man, I'm just getting it handed to me in Bloodborne right now lol. Fuck.

Rushing back into combat while being somewhat frustrated will just lead to more careless mistakes and eventually another death. You're so anxious to get your blood echos back that you overlook some enemies that you usually find easy... then they get you into a corner and collectively chain some attacks on you. Dead.

I'm missing out on Bloodborne (which sucks because Dark Souls is one of my all time favorite games) but I'll probably be going XBO for this summer. I've got other things to concentrate on other than videogames right now but I'll probably have a XBO by summer.

The price, controller and inevitable Gears reboot will make that decision easier.

Bread has already restored the roar though :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Just wait until the draft, then you and cashman can figure this spoiler thing out.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Cool.

Still doesn't change the fact you love to complain. I think you need to go find something fun for once. :(

Top Bottom