• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Syrinx

APxPGZW.gif

No Nisekoi shit.

Slo

I find it appalling that Sunday, the holiest of all football days, should be desecrated by manbaby nerkbeard cartoon jerkoff gifs.

Slo

Second day in a row that I've been woken up to a fatal rollover accident. People need to start driving their cars right side up.

Konka

Banned
konka doesn't have an hdtv or an hd computer screen. give the kid a break. he's busy taking creepshots at bars while he's on his break from washing dishes

Weren't you the guy who spent 6 hours on the phone to get a $3 refund?

Also.

C7Aiaeu.gif

eznark

Banned
Dennis Dodd @dennisdoddcbs
I can guarantee you this will be taken up by NCAA and USBWAA. A Rodgers shouldn't be in a position for us to be blown off.

Can't wait until Wisconsin's Final Four is stripped after the investigation into this travesty is complete.

The real champions

wisconsin-v-rutgers-20150112-013228-931.jpg

jbug617

Banned
Is there a reason ESPN suddenly started pretending cricket is a real sport? Did they buy broadcasting rights recently?

ESPN3 usually shows some series during the year. ESPN got the rights in the U.S. for World Cup, Champions League and IPL

Talon

Just to put this all together for a second, these are eight Tweets sent by a grown-ass man complaining that an NFL football player declined to speak to a reporter after a college basketball game he attended as a fan. That is what you just read.
Dodd's main gripe appears to be that Rodgers was on the court despite lacking a credential, rewarded with special treatment for being famous, and, most importantly, was able to get closer to the Badgers than the media was while they cut down the nets (really). Try wrapping your brain around that. Where's the fairness?!

Lol this is so good

Top Bottom