• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

bionic77

So is RBH the Zoidberg of NFL-GAF?
zoidberg was poor and ate out of garbage can.

Regardless of joke telling skill RBH is going to be balling with several trophy wives in his future that will consist of balling ass cars, balling mcmancions, balling ass wardrobe with baller ass plastic surgery. And most importantly as a true baller he is going to pick up the tab at our meetup in San Fran (no Pats allowed). Mofo won't even look at the check because that shit don't matter to a baller.

He just can't tell a joke. And yet the girls are going to laugh like it was a bionic special once they get a hold of his doctor swag.

Must be nice. We lawyers have to earn our women the old fashioned way. Cod pieces and a lot of alcohol.

TheContact

I know I have a bias but objectively the Jets look like whiny little babies with the tampering charge on Kraft. What woody said vs what Kraft said are two completely different things.

Who are you

A believer in a just society, free from the tyranny of evil men and those who cover up their crimes. One day, my son, we will see that society. Maybe not next season, or the season after that, but I believe. Gaze into yourself, expel the evil from your heart, and I know that you will believe too.

A believer in a just society, free from the tyranny of evil men and those who cover up their crimes. One day, my son, we will see that society. Maybe not next season, or the season after that, but I believe. Gaze into yourself, expel the evil from your heart, and I know that you will believe too.
are you snes

Bloodborne is hard.

It's glorious that way, yes.

1. Don't rush.
2. Farm.

Try to get to the first boss (across the bridge) and die and you'll unlock the Doll. Once you do, farm that starter area for 3-4k blood echoes at a time and work on getting yourself up in level by talking to her. You should be able to get to level 17-19 relatively quickly. Fortify your weapon with the blood shards you find and stock up on molotovs. They work wonders on the big hounds on the bridge. (2 will usually knock one down to a sliver of health). Do that and then try the boss. That just takes practice.

Once you get into a rythym, it gets easier.

cdyhybrid

5AVuljL.png

I, for one, am shocked that the Pats could have potentially broken the rules.

Spinluck

Don't knock my food if you haven't tried it.

Bloodborne is hard.

1. Don't rush.
2. Farm.

Try to get to the first boss (across the bridge) and die and you'll unlock the Doll. Once you do, farm that starter area for 3-4k blood echoes at a time and work on getting yourself up in level by talking to her. You should be able to get to level 17-19 relatively quickly. Fortify your weapon with the blood shards you find and stock up on molotovs. They work wonders on the big hounds on the bridge. (2 will usually knock one down to a sliver of health). Do that and then try the boss. That just takes practice.

I'm absolutely loving it so far. I'm terrible though. Haven't played a Souls game since Dark Souls years ago.

This one has the best combat in the series.

Guys, what about instead of #tombradysvaginatuesday we have #Tacotuesday instead??

Let's face it tacos are awesome and tammy isn't, you can stuff tacos with all kinds of meat and....well I guess tammy enjoys that too but my point is that tacos are awesome and fuck the pats, so who's with me!? #Tacotuesday!

1. Don't rush.
2. Farm.

You can bank the blood echoes?!

This changes everything.

Guys, what about instead of #tombradysvaginatuesday we have #Tacotuesday instead??

Let's face it tacos are awesome and tammy isn't, you can stuff tacos with all kinds of meat and....well I guess tammy enjoys that too but my point is that tacos are awesome and fuck the pats, so who's with me!? #Tacotuesday!
Fuck you

You will never stop #TomBradyTuesday

You can bank the blood echoes?!

This changes everything.

Heh, yeah you trade them into the Doll to level up your attributes. Thats really the core loop of the game. How many blood echoes (souls) are you willing to risk by continuing onward as opposed to going back to the Hunter's Dream and "cashing out" as it were.

Top Bottom