• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Gobias

Banned
Civ V is crack on a disc. When dealing with Genghis or Alexander the Great fight fire with fire. Invade before they invade you. Start building those catapults as quick as possible.

Yeah, that's just not how I like to play and start out though. Khan can be a pushover but when I have to deal with him right away he sets my plans back. I am a peaceful nation.

Charles Robinson @CharlesRobinson · Mar 22
Teams were informed it was between 4.35-4.38 seconds. RT @ askmetostay323: So, what is Amari Cooper’s official 40 time?

It wasn't. Official times showed a dead heat. RT @ DigitalMayne: I assumed the Amari Cooper vs Kevin White was a video sync error before.

WR Kevin White was also a tad faster in official combine 40 times given to # NFL teams: 4.32 to 4.35 seconds. # Raiders # Bears # Rams # Browns

Rand Getlin @Rand_Getlin · Mar 22
Here's video that shows how close Amari Cooper and Kevin White actually were in the 40. Both blazing. http://youtu.be/mw6rhfkixDQ
Cooper - White

rando14

If this new Jackie chiles guy isn't an alt, how does he already know so much about snes and his twitter and his love for alts...

I am no detective BUT I believe something is fishy!!

MRSA

Banned
Parker is in the back, You fuckin racist scum.

I see a shorter guy in the back, Parker and White are both 6'3. That Ohio water down there must be making you delusional.

EDIT: On second look, that is Parker in the back.
022415-ParkerJeremiah-TB.jpg

I see

Also. Doooooooooood!!!!

I just lost my souls. I went to where I was killed and don't see them. Does it stop appearing after your first death?

It's a little different than the previous Souls games - you have to kill a specific enemy instead of doing a corpse run. Usually it's the enemy that took you down unless it's a boss at which point it will be an enemy near your location. That enemy will have glowing blue eyes. Once you take it out, you recover your blood echoes.

MRSA

Banned
MRSA that was a gotor level conversation, you should be ashamed.
#banMRSA

Its 5am, I'm going to bed.

Also if I were to pick between Kevin White and Amari Cooper, I'd probably go with White. With the trend of NFL going with big WRs, Cooper is a midget in size (He plays small unlike Sammy Watkins). He played in an offense that Lame Kiffin featured him in (See USC and Robert Woods/Marqise Lee).

Right now I keep wondering why I have to do things that aren't playing Bloodborne.

Its 5am, I'm going to bed.

Also if I were to pick between Kevin White and Amari Cooper, I'd probably go with White. With the trend of NFL going with big WRs, Cooper is a midget in size (He plays small unlike Sammy Watkins). He played in an offense that Lame Kiffin featured him in (See USC and Robert Woods/Marqise Lee).
Cooper is three inches taller than Antonio Brown.

I'm with you though, I'd rather have White. Cooper is more of a sure bet but White has more potential.

Malalaw

Sadly I can't get Bloodborn till Friday. Oh well, I'm at the finish line on Inquisition anyways. Gotta clear out the backlog a little bit at least.

Bloodbourne makes me feel bad, but than I look at neogaf and there's people worse than me.
I've finished all three of the Souls games so I felt pretty good going into Bloodborne. The first boss put me in my place real quick. Shield up + circle strafe isn't going to cut it anymore and I'm loving it. I've died a lot but I'm getting better. That's what these games are all about!

If there's absolutely one thing I've learned during my short time playing bloodborne it's that the Dolphins should fire Philbin #FirePhilbin

I plan to dive in bloodborne today, haven't really had time.

Has anyone unlocked the pvp stuff? Or know how to get it?

Draxal

If there's absolutely one thing I've learned during my short time playing bloodborne it's that the Dolphins should fire Philbin #FirePhilbin

Beat the first boss
cleric beast
or get to the second boss
father gascioline
, and then you'll receive one of the coop bells (and I think a pvp one as well).
I was one of those who go to the second boss before beating the first boss, oh boy did he rip me apart.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Beat the first boss
cleric beast
or get to the second boss
father gascioline
, and then you'll receive one of the coop bells (and I think a pvp one as well).
I was one of those who go to the second boss before beating the first boss, oh boy did he rip me apart.

Hah I did the same thing.

2nd boss still kicking my ass though I am too old for this shit. Picked the Cane and decided to upgrade that. Wasted points into Bloodtinge. Honestly probably better off just rerolling rather than sticking with this guy.

effzee

I know I have a bias but objectively the Jets look like whiny little babies with the tampering charge on Kraft. What woody said vs what Kraft said are two completely different things.

Yes because we all know how much the Pats adhere to the rules.

Draxal

Hah I did the same thing.

2nd boss still kicking my ass though I am too old for this shit. Picked the Cane and decided to upgrade that. Wasted points into Bloodtinge. Honestly probably better off just rerolling rather than sticking with this guy.

I'm one of the many old folks on NFL gaf, and I thought I was the worst player ever, but I'm in the area after the second boss now, and people are still having a ton of trouble with him.

The atmosphere in this game makes up for the load times upon death (load times are pretty much the only reason I don't want to die)

I like you BG, I hope the Browns have much success this season

Spinluck

It's a little different than the previous Souls games - you have to kill a specific enemy instead of doing a corpse run. Usually it's the enemy that took you down unless it's a boss at which point it will be an enemy near your location. That enemy will have glowing blue eyes. Once you take it out, you recover your blood echoes.

I just noticed this last night, and someone from the OT explained it to me. Would've came in hand earlier :'(.

Right now I keep wondering why I have to do things that aren't playing Bloodborne.

It's so good. I want to play it now.

I'll probably get it when it's cheap.

No get it now. Get it now.

Life man. Busy with school and have to work at the restaurant for the first time tomorrow which is both exciting and terrifying and the closer it gets the more I don't want to...
But you are an expert cook! It will be hectic but as long as you enjoy cooking somewhat you'll adjust and be awesome at it. I'm sure you'll have some help getting started. How much school do you have left theoretically?

This will make you feel better. Dolphins coaches career records:

Tony Sparano: 25-23
Joe Philbin: 23-25

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 11m11 minutes ago
Rivera says Stephen Hill takes pressure off HAVING to take a WR in the draft. Doesn't mean #Panthers won't take one.

Welp

Top Bottom