• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Spinluck

Heh, yeah you trade them into the Doll to level up your attributes. Thats really the core loop of the game. How many blood echoes (souls) are you willing to risk by continuing onward as opposed to going back to the Hunter's Dream and "cashing out" as it were.

The doll isn't doing anything for me yet. Probably because I haven't even beaten the first area yet...

Fuck you

You will never stop #TomBradyTuesday

taco-tuesdays-taco.jpg

DMczaf

So...I have a Vita now. Best Buy sale + a bunch of unused Best Buy gift cards and certificates = I own a Vita.

Boot it up, update, go to the store...and remember I own like 200 games I can play on Vita thanks to Cross Buy, Classics and PS+.

#GoodGuySony

So...I have a Vita now. Best Buy sale + a bunch of unused Best Buy gift cards and certificates = I own a Vita.

Boot it up, update, go to the store...and remember I own like 200 games I can play on Vita thanks to Cross Buy, Classics and PS+.

#GoodGuySony

Are you going to play any of them?

Syrinx

#GoodGuySony

Now you cn play Hyperdimension Neptunia with Mrsa and Gata.

Spinluck

She showed up in front of the church in Hunter's Dream after the first boss killed me. You talk to her and she'll offer to upgrade...

I see

Also. Doooooooooood!!!!

I just lost my souls. I went to where I was killed and don't see them. Does it stop appearing after your first death?

Cajun, you would like Bloodborne. There is a cute anime lookin doll who comes to life to level up your character.

She bows when you do and asks about love.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford needs better weapons.

When you have a 27 year old franchise QB you can never have to many weapons on offense. We went far to long and wasted a few years without a legit #2 WR till we got Golden Tate.

I've never been a fan of spending first round picks on offensive lineman but that is a path we may take. The Lions can draft anything from a RB to DB to OL in the first round. Just take the BPA who will make an impact immediately.

If we hit with two solid starters in this draft I honestly think it'll put us from playoff contender to Super Bowl contender.

And before anyone asks I'm not drunk I went to my first AA meeting tonight.

Restore the Roar.

Non-fat QB visiting sick kids in the hospital. Notice he's not fat, and he has 3 wins against teams with over .500 records, as a rookie, without Megatron.

11079511_10153087359924376_7368236153544921921_o.jpg

11051965_10153087359679376_3359904806259593598_n.jpg

Lions don't have a lot of draft flexibility after trading 4th and 5th round picks for a 31yo DT. Basically we have to hit the jackpot with our first three picks. I'd prefer we go OL, DT, RB. 23 is a nice spot to pick up one of the best OL in the draft.

Hopefully we can get Jeremy Langford or TJ Yeldon in the third round.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions don't have a lot of draft flexibility after trading 4th and 5th round picks for a 31yo DT. Basically we have to hit the jackpot with our first three picks. I'd prefer we go OL, DT, RB. 23 is a nice spot to pick up one of the best OL in the draft.

Hopefully we can get Jeremy Langford or TJ Yeldon in the third round.

A 31 year old perrenial Pro Bowler. I think the trade was worth it. We're a month and some change from the draft so we'll see who's stock starts rising and falling. No matter what though BPA.

I think this thread pertains to NFLGAF.

Whats the deal with anime?

Bucs Fan ‏@TBBucs4Life 23m23 minutes ago

Yeah go ahead and get him banned lol, he's probably lunchbox or another Chan alt.
0 retweets 0 favorites

See? Not me.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yes, yes it is. Fuck Gandhi and Genghis Khan though. Khan is especially annoying early game if he starts off right next to you.

Civ V is crack on a disc. When dealing with Genghis or Alexander the Great fight fire with fire. Invade before they invade you. Start building those catapults as quick as possible.

Top Bottom