• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

The only time I saw him was in the Rose Bowl against Oregon and he lit them up. A 3rd is a decent gamble for Pryor, granted I rather it been a 4th or 5th (Had neither). But a 3rd pick is something you can gamble with, I don't have faith in Pryor ever becoming an NFL QB. His mechanics are just as bad as our favorite unemployed savior. Except he doesn't have the arm strength Timmy has.

Apparently out UDFA QB from Penn State is having a good OTA, but then again, its OTA.
Ehhhhh, I believe 3rd round guys are still players you believe are gonna contribute right away or soon. And I saw that about the Penn state guy

130602234308-colin-kaepernick-single-image-cut.jpg

Repping the bucks!

<3

cdyhybrid

Why are you people watching Judge Judy? NFL gaf is truly old. I thought that shit was a joke.

That's f2p though. Same with DOTA2. The age of free/cheap gaming is here. Only for the master race, though. Suck it, console plebs.

Now it is! I still have my Orange Box that I paid for! $50 for TF2, Portal, and HL2:E2. What a fucking deal!

JABEE

The Bruins ended up with Jagr which was for the best. He's still an amazing player for what he can do at his age. He's a legend. I hope he comes back to the Flyers.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just realized about another 2ish weeks and the NBA and NHL playoffs are over and then comes the long boredom until NFL returns.

Don't get me wrong I love baseball but it can be lacking for long stretches of time.

Fantomex

I just realized about another 2ish weeks and the NBA and NHL playoffs are over and then comes the long boredom until NFL returns.

Don't get me wrong I love baseball but it can be lacking for long stretches of time.

Baseball sucks. 90% of the time they do nothing. Viewer is just made too look at foul balls, warming up, readjusting gloves, spitting and scratching their balls until the next pitch and then you rinse and repeat.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
They went to game 7 last year too in the eastern finals. I think you're being a little crazy to think they'd blow it all up.

Well blow it up in this case may just mean moving Wade or Bosh (probably Bosh) to make their team more of an actual team.

Top Bottom