• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUCKET!

tHItMWN.png

8RLDnT4.jpg

Thanks buddy <3

If I were a Pats fan, I'd be sick of his shit. I'd want him to get serious and focused and healthy. He may never be the same again, and all we'll have is the memory of his one great year and what could have been...

Dammit Larry! It's 7 AM and you and your stupid realistic opinion is already ruining my day !

You couldn't possibly treat me any shittier than the VA and congress do. =)

The last two seasons ended abruptly because of his inability to stay healthy. But it's hard not to love that big dancing dummy.

tumblr_m4xutxWQI61rpz9r5o1_500.gif

Pats and Niners already with a strong lead for most offseason lifelongs.

i saw a girl at lunch today in chipotle who looked pretty cute. not much in the way of titties and not much meat on her bones but cute. then she turned and faced me and i saw a seachickens shirt. i've never committed violence against a woman but it took all the will in my body not to coldcock her. then as we were leaving i saw she had a seachickens license plate frame. disgusting

Milchjon

i saw a girl at lunch today in chipotle who looked pretty cute. not much in the way of titties and not much meat on her bones but cute. then she turned and faced me and i saw a seachickens shirt. i've never committed violence against a woman but it took all the will in my body not to coldcock her. then as we were leaving i saw she had a seachickens license plate frame. disgusting

Did she eat her burrito like this?

ashton-meem.jpg

cdyhybrid

Sounds like one hell of a woman! Having the courage to rep the team in the wasteland of thugs and criminals that is anywhere with Niners fans.

Greg

should've taken a shit on her hood

Hunter S.

We gotta keep each other going Hunter! Feels horrible the first 10 minutes but that feeling were you're done and feel spent is awesome! Ran 3 miles, I need to drop 20 lbs minimum this year.
Hey, great, I plan on running too in a few weeks as I have really set goals on getting into close to the best shape of my life. So I will let the thread know what is up and you should too. I lost at least 20 pounds 5 years ago so I know how to get it done, keep it up.

Also, Happy Birthday Bucket.

Fantomex

Hey, great, I plan on running too in a few weeks as I have really set goals on getting into close to the best shape of my life. So I will let the thread know what is up and you should too. I lost at least 20 pounds 5 years ago so I know how to get it done, keep it up.

Also, Happy Birthday Bucket.

Word it's on!

Happy Birthday bucket, I hope you kept the receipt on Rodgers.

squicken

Happy Birthday Bucket, and welcome new guy! Enjoy Amendola

edit: FMT that wasn't a woman. It was a harpie.

edit: haha Greg that's fantastic!

Top Bottom