• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

bionic77

All you fun hating losers are worse than Goodell. I won't listen to your complaints the next time you're whining about the No Fun League. You hate everyone that actually tries to make it fun.
No we like fun. We just hate the Patriots.

Should have been a member earlier d00d. Your kind were actually welcome here before I got them to see reason!

Milchjon

No we like fun. We just hate the Patriots.

Should have been a member earlier d00d. Your kind were actually welcome here before I got them to see reason!

You didn't hate them either before you became an old ass biiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Also, in fun-related news, Gronk seems to have survived back surgery and only banged 3 nurses in the process! Gronk! Gronk! Gronk!

bionic77

You didn't hate them either before you became an old ass biiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Also, in fun-related news, Gronk seems to have survived back surgery and only banged 3 nurses in the process! Gronk! Gronk! Gronk!
True I did not hate them before 2001. That was a really bad year for America. And it was made worse with 9/11.

squicken

Colasante

So Hernandez drives to Rhode Island to rent a car, a body is dumped in a clearing, police find the body and have reason to believe that Hernandez's rented vehicle was involved.

Sure seems like he is guilty

That's a wildly irresponsible thing to say, but still, I can't imagine this is going anywhere good.

Milchjon

So Hernandez drives to Rhode Island to rent a car, a body is dumped in a clearing, police find the body and have reason to believe that Hernandez's rented vehicle was involved.

Sure seems like he is guilty

Did you read a different article than the one you linked?

manfestival

its always nice to stop in here from time to time but I am excited for the upcoming season for the bucs. Hopefully the changes are good enough in favor of the bucs for us to at least have a solid season

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Aaron Hernandez is a moran. Ray ray taught us that to gain proper street cred, you must shiv twice, not once. Maybe he's saving one up, though. Watch your back, Timmy!

DMczaf

Nintendo fans getting mad at me.

Ain't my fault that I'm pissed Nintendo has released 2 games since November for my damn Wii U.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
saHzJyE.jpg
I'm going to buy this game a billion times!

bionic77

Not to complain about semi nude chicks, but how is blondie at the beginning a cheerleader? Aren't they supposed to know how to move?
Judging by the GIF she can shake her tits and pom poms at the same time. Throw in some
Tig ol bitties and she meets all qualifications to be a professional cheerleader.

Colasante

RT @BenVolin: "Hernandez has been uncooperative with police, two law enforcement sources said." http://abcn.ws/11MVOC5

So how again is he not a suspect, Pats GAF?

Because you're making presumptions based on third-hand knowledge. 'Uncooperative with police' could mean that he waited for his lawyer before making a statement to police, as any intelligent person should, whether he is 100% guilty or 100% innocent, especially if he is aware that any statement he makes could damage himself or his team if taken out of context. Like any other criminal case, try to wait until actual facts are in before turning into Nancy Grace and acting like you have an intuition about a person's guilt or lack thereof.

Top Bottom