• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Wrayfield

Nah, he wants this design on his shirt:

tumblr_mox67lB70b1qiv7luo1_400.jpg

I need that design. Will PM you my friend code thingy after work to visit your town if that's ok.

Milchjon

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m
Jags don't list Denard Robinson's position as QB, WR or RB - positions he played in college. List it as OW. Offensive weapon.

squicken

You know if we won't embrace rogue organizations for coming into the light, then what is the point for them to change their ways? Like the PLO and IRA, the Patriots have stepped away from their sordid past, and embraced positive change. Signing Tebow and cutting Hermurdez are moves to be applauded, and I wish Tom Brady and Patriots fans great success

cajunator

Banned
Et tu, Cajun? :'(

In all seriousness, this is fucked up. No fan deserves this to happen to their team. I cant stand the Patriots but this was a human life taken,. and its deadly serious. The Patriots have my condolences.
Rivalries and everything aside. Its just sports. This is a human tragedy.
*hugs Milch

Wrayfield

You know if we won't embrace rogue organizations for coming into the light, then what is the point for them to change their ways? Like the PLO and IRA, the Patriots have stepped away from their sordid past, and embraced positive change. Signing Tebow and cutting Hermurdez are moves to be applauded, and I wish Tom Brady and Patriots fans great success

I will embrace them when I see the cheating evidence. Until then, they can have Milch's bag of dicks right back at them. Feel sorry for Milch and Dutch because they are nice chaps, but not for the Pats.

bionic77

Because most of us are only fans of one team and hate the rest. And our hatred of the Pats is currently the one thing we can agree on.

Get the fuck out of here with that kumbaya shit. Next you will be asking me to allow Ravens fans or players in my house or place of business.

Because most of us are only fans of one team and hate the rest. And our hatred of the Pats is currently the one thing we can agree on.

Get the fuck out of here with that kumbaya shit. Next you will be asking me to allow Ravens fans or players in my house or place of business.

Seeing how you're a lawyer I can't believe you missed the easy joke.

In all seriousness, this is fucked up. No fan deserves this to happen to their team. I cant stand the Patriots but this was a human life taken,. and its deadly serious. The Patriots have my condolences.
*hugs Milch

Only thing is has to do with the Pats is shed more light on their poor drafting decisions.

They weren't responsible for murdering the dude. (That we know of anyway).

eznark

Banned
*hugs Milch

"Hernandez" is the new "Katrina"

Source: Hernandez investigated in Boston double-killing

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) -- FOX 25 has learned exclusively that investigators are looking into Aaron Hernandez as a possible suspect in a double murder that happened on July 16, 2012 in downtown Boston.

According to the Boston Police blog from that date, officers responded to the intersection of Shawmut Avenue and Herald Street just after 2 a.m. When they arrived, they found three people had been shot, two fatally, as they sat in a car at a traffic light.

The men were identified as Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu. The FOX 25 source said the men, who worked at a cleaning company in Dorchester, had just left a bar in the area.

Furtado and Abreu were sitting in the front seat of the vehicle when witnesses said the occupants of a gray or silver SUV with Rhode Island plates opened fire on it. The surviving victim was in the back seat. Investigators believed two others in the car fled the scene.

The source said that investigators were looking into Aaron Hernandez's connection to the killing.

On Wednesday, Hernandez was charged with murder in the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, of Dorchester.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...rnandez-investigated-in-boston-double-killing

jesus christ

Top Bottom