• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

RBH

LETS DO THIS BUCCANEERS

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

"Which Taco Bell location are we going to tonight??!??!!?"

So, are the Patriots no longer the AFC favorites now that Brady's monster TE corp is pretty much gone?
Lets not get it twisted. Bradys still the best Qb in that Divison, and at the end of the day a Qb that good will make the pieces around him better on O. Sure they lost some good pieces, but I don't think they're gonna collapse like people are acting like they will. I still expect them to make the playoffs.

Lets not get it twisted. Bradys still the best Qb in that Divison, and at the end of the day a Qb that good will make the pieces around him better on O. Sure they lost some good pieces, but I don't think they're gonna collapse like people are acting like they will. I still expect them to make the playoffs.

not likely! yankees boy gonna come back strong!

nfl_a_kkolb88_cr_600.jpg

Btw, why in the world is Oakland-Dallas the Thanksgiving Day game? We all wanted and expected to see Denver-Dallas. Oakland? Oakland?

jerry jones probably bitched to the league that he's tired of his team getting embarrassed on national TV every year so he wanted a gimme game. what he doesn't realize is that the raiders will actually win this game

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Get on the bandwagon while there's still room!
Pfft, I was only giving my not-serious opinion on the AFC East race. Outside the amusement obtained from seeing the Pats fail and the Jets inspecting places the sun doesn't shine, I don't really care.

jerry jones probably bitched to the league that he's tired of his team getting embarrassed on national TV every year so he wanted a gimme game. what he doesn't realize is that the raiders will actually win this game

If he didn't want to get embarrassed on national tv he shouldn't have signed Romo to a $108 million contract extension.

Top Bottom