• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Greg

So you're staying in Ohio the rest of your life?
I'll remember you even on the moon.

We'll see what kind of man you are when your first album hits and sells 5 million copies (cover art is you dunking, of course).
:jnc

I'm saving that art for my follow-up EP called "here's a bag of dicks, bionic!"

Greg with your dunking ability, you might want to consider a future with the Globetrotters.
I'm going to 1v5 the Globetrotters with all points being dunks

lol a fucking nissan. my dad inherited my grandpas 2 condos each worth 800k (the sixth floor one is a bit cheaper). which i will get after i finish my trust fund requirements.

but i still talk to you goobers

billy_madison.jpg

bionic77

lol a fucking nissan. my dad inherited my grandpas 2 condos each worth 800k (the sixth floor one is a bit cheaper). which i will get after i finish my trust fund requirements.

but i still talk to you goobers
Congrats man. With those 2 condos I welcome you to the middle class. But until then know your place you dirty poor.

Greg I am sorry bro but I just don't believe in short white guys dunking a basketball on anything other than a nerf basket.

Doomsayer

Just wanted to chime in on Hernandez...

Crazy to think this kid had his whole life made and just had a kid and he goes and throws it all away probably over something extremely trivial.

Has there really been 27 arrests since the Super Bowl? Goddamn.

Will never understand how rich mother fuckers still do stupid shit and throw their lives away just to keep it real. Sit yo ass down somewhere.

squicken

Watch what you say about the raiders. They are actually a very nice, dedicated group of fans. Just got a bad rap, thats all.

? The 49ers will no longer play them in the preseason b/c of how awful the parking lot and in-stadium experiences were for their fans

You need two condos to be middle class? Damn, Im fucked lol

You're fucked because you're a junior 49ers fan. FMT is going to enable you into entitlement until you are rolling around spouting bannable shit. At least you have lasted longer than Bradies Wet Panty Lickers or whatever his name was. I bet spades lasts longer than you though

exarkun

? The 49ers will no longer play them in the preseason b/c of how awful the parking lot and in-stadium experiences were for their fans

If FMT is any indication, the 49er fans are the problem. Always looking down on us because they got lucky...a few times.

Top Bottom