• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Godslay

Banned
Sucks. Ohio state didn't really utilize him, he can probably be a better pro. If he fully recovers I mean

I was looking forward to seeing him in action. I wanted to see him develop his receiving skills.

Joe Don Duncan is about to take over now though and Jeff can heal up.

Jarnet87

Davante Parker..

CEmFUgIUEAI-bmA.jpg

Wonder if he'll end up being the best rookie WR this year.

That is a high ass jump to catch a checkdown.

Thanks Galaxy s4 for finally cracking your screen pushing me to get the s6 edge. Gonna lease it since I don't have to make a down payment. It was time for a new phone anyway

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Sorry broncs fans. Always hate when injuries start racking up on rooks. Hopefully everybody can bounce back.

bionic77

Look at the size of the rock on her ring finger! Two months salary, indeed.
I didn't even notice the ring.

I could not stop wondering how long they practiced to get him to be able to put his hand lightly on her ass without running away or crying. Bravo Munn. I don't know how you find the time to train your man between sucking producers dicks and the gang bangs you have with the rest of the Packers locker room. What a devoted beard.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CEmTU-0UgAAh6fI.jpg

The Steelers skill position players are hanging with the Schottenheimers while getting ready for the new 300 movie.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Were ppl mad with how the original matrix ended haha?

Bouta watch reloaded for the first time

I still haven't finished watching those movies. Thought the first one was really cool in the theaters but couldn't even finish the second movie. I turned it off half way because it was so damn boring.

edit: oh youre watching them on IFC arent you? lol They showing all three it seems and reloaded just started.

^^^^ yeah IFC I was watching on
It's terrible

I still haven't finished watching those movies. Thought the first one was really cool in the theaters but couldn't even finish the second movie. I turned it off half way because it was so damn boring.
I'm actually already gonna stop right now hahah. Maybe I'll try a different day, but not feeling it right now.

Not even sure I fully grasped the story of the first one anyway

I'm gonna watch something I understand instead, so I'm watching Doctor Who.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

edit: oh youre watching them on IFC arent you? lol They showing all three it seems and reloaded just started.

You done fucked up. The last 30 minutes or so of Reloaded is epic. Other than that, the last two movies should die.

The first Matrix was fucking incredible when it came out, the sequels had a couple of great action sequences but were 95% full of such ridiculous bullshit that it's better to pretend they never existed.

The first matrix makes sense in it's universe, the other movies are totally pointless and terrible, just watch the animatrix to get a better sequel

bionic77

The first matrix was one of the best movies I have ever seen in a theater. One of the few times I was blown away.

It was like Star Wars but instead of Empire Strikes Back (somehow a movie that exceeded impossible expectations) we got below average shit, which made it seem ever worse than it was (not great to begin with).

Jarnet87

I have to think the only way the Wachowskis get to keep making movies is that some moronic studio head or heads think to themselves "they made the Matrix, maybe they can do it again". At this point I think these people who make the decisions will never realize they can't make another film as good or as profitable short of some catastrophic box office bomb.

Fox318

First matrix movie is fantastic.

Second one is actually underrated and I think pretty good.

3Rd is a flaming pile of dog shit

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The cgi fight scene kills most of the second movie for me. They should make an enhanced edition where they just fix that part. I can't think of a single redeeming thing about that last movie, though.

2nd matrix isn't awful but upon additional viewings i would call it average sci fi at best. the 3rd matrix movie though... holy fuck it is awful. i hate to say it but it might be worse than spiderman 3

Tamanon

Banned
Bros, South Beach is fuckin' expensive. Went down to meet my future brother-in-law and about a dozen of his friends at the Colony Hotel. Had one Hurricane, and it was $50! Silly prices! No wonder they didn't put prices on their menu. Also, he was charged $250 for a big plate of fries, onion rings and mozzarella sticks.

A valuable lesson was learned.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm making enchiladas if anyone wants to come over
I'd totally be down if you were in South Florida like you're supposed to be.

Bros, South Beach is fuckin' expensive. Went down to meet my future brother-in-law and about a dozen of his friends at the Colony Hotel. Had one Hurricane, and it was $50! Silly prices! No wonder they didn't put prices on their menu. Also, he was charged $250 for a big plate of fries, onion rings and mozzarella sticks.

A valuable lesson was learned.
Even for South Beach, those prices are ridiculous. I paid less for shit like that at Atlantis in the Bahamas.

squicken

CEmTU-0UgAAh6fI.jpg

The Steelers skill position players are hanging with the Schottenheimers while getting ready for the new 300 movie.

Always thought Marty should have gotten another gig after the SD job. I don't even hate lil' Schotty. For so many years he dealt with really bad talent. The offseason he leaves and the Rams finally decide to fix the OL

Top Bottom