• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Tom Penny

The only thing my wife wanted for Mother's Day was a steak dinner. Works for me!

20150509_210644.jpg

Looks great. I'm doing roasted pork shoulder with various root veggies.

Just started playing Witcher 2 for the first time on PC.

Very pretty game for the most part and the story is engaging. The gameplay is kinda rough though. Like, woof...

Does this get better? I can trudge through for every other aspect.

Very pretty game for the most part and the story is engaging. The gameplay is kinda rough though. Like, woof...

Only played the first, but I doubt it. Combat was the worst part of Witcher 1 and I doubt they improved it drastically for the sequel.

Malalaw

I was the same way. I played for a few hours and it was a buggy mess. It gets great reviews all over the place, but I just couldn't handle the jankiness at times. Now Witcher 3 looks amazing, and I hope they correct the mistakes from the previous games.

jWILL253

Banned
Something tells me that the NFL will take the nuclear option and punish both Brady and the Patriots pretty harshly, and Brady will see a long-term suspension (not a full year, though).

Unless the NFL wants to softball it and come off as bias and a bit racist, considering how they've levied punishments before against certain players for shit like smoking weed.

Something tells me that the NFL will take the nuclear option and punish both Brady and the Patriots pretty harshly, and Brady will see a long-term suspension (not a full year, though).

Unless the NFL wants to softball it and come off as bias and a bit racist, considering how they've levied punishments before against certain players for shit like smoking weed.

he'll get 4 games if anything.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 24m24 minutes ago

Bengals sign quarterback Terrelle Pryor

Dalton era is over.

jakncoke

Banned
Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 24m24 minutes ago

Bengals sign quarterback Terrelle Pryor

Dalton era is over.

coldnoodle dream is here and his boner is raging if he ever would post again. coldnoodle is 1 of like 11 people on earth that thought Pryor would have a HOF career

jWILL253

Banned
Re-watching that meltdown from Teddy Bruschi.

That was a meltdown only Gaming Side or a racist Off-Topic thread poster could be proud of.

Top Bottom