• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

thirstiest mf in the thread

tumblr_inline_mz5h2k2hej1ssuzfh.gif

I still maintain that a movie with the beginning of Begins, the middle of The Dark Knight, and the end of Rises would be the undisputed GOAT comic book movie.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
IB spkiblled coffee on my keyboard, and now t\he ib key adds a b and t\he t\ key adds a slash

t\hibs ibs bullshibt\

and no, ib'm not\ jokibng

edibt\: looks libke pk adds a k t\oo

:jnc

This is what happens when your caffeine addiction gets out of control.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
IB spkiblled coffee on my keyboard, and now the ib key adds a b and the t key adds a slash

thibs ibs bullshibt

and no, ib'm not jokibng

edibt: looks libke pk adds a k too
If it's just a regular old keyboard with minimal electronics in it you can just rinse it and let it dry off.

DMczaf

IB spkiblled coffee on my keyboard, and now t\he ib key adds a b and t\he t\ key adds a slash

t\hibs ibs bullshibt\

and no, ib'm not\ jokibng

edibt\: looks libke pk adds a k t\oo

You don't blame this on coffee, Greg.

You don't blame coffee ever.

Greg

took 2 hours, but I'm back, and every key seems to work!

the pain in the ass was the 3 plastic sheets on the board, and a little bit of coffee pooled under each sheet towards the middle where they were glued together and couldn't be separated

and of course those dicks at Logitech had to hide 20 screws underneath a thick glued cover over the front of the keyboard instead of simply putting them in the back

You don't blame this on coffee, Greg.

You don't blame coffee ever.
I'd never blame the coffee!

it could've been tea or milk, but it just happened to be coffee

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
that aint a lie

but hey i did a good deed today. jakncoke p.i found the owner of some montana transplants dog that decided to say fuck this shit im heading back west

Did you get some sort of reward? Did you turn that reward into some fruity beers?

I'm going to get Chinese for dinner. Should I order Drunken Noodles (With beef) or Moon Harbor (Minced Chicken, peppers, garlic, basil, ect... spicy). I will not count Gata's vote if he does.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So basically Sammie Coates is either going to be good or the second coming of Limas Sweed

Sweed's biggest problem was that he was a grade A bitch. I can live with a drop or two, but man the fuck up when you do it, not lay on the carpet feigning injury.

Top Bottom