• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

ANIMU SUNDAY!
tumblr_no1wxgb3D61snbyiqo2_500.gif

MechDX

Just played some BLOPS on 360 for old time sakes. Still pretty damn good and better than most CoD'S released since. Only gametype with population is TDM. Never had issues finding a game though

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just played some BLOPS on 360 for old time sakes. Still pretty damn good and better than most CoD'S released since. Only gametype with population is TDM. Never had issues finding a game though

Just played some Project CARS on my new GTX 970. Beautiful.

Big-E

Bros, South Beach is fuckin' expensive. Went down to meet my future brother-in-law and about a dozen of his friends at the Colony Hotel. Had one Hurricane, and it was $50! Silly prices! No wonder they didn't put prices on their menu. Also, he was charged $250 for a big plate of fries, onion rings and mozzarella sticks.

A valuable lesson was learned.

What the fuck? 250 can get you a decent meal at a Michelin star restaurant let alone fucking onion rings. Never been to Miami and with those prices I never will.

Just played some Project CARS on my new GTX 970. Beautiful.

Man I need to replace my laptop, not just because it's Graphics Card is pretty out of date. But because it's falling apart and the costs to repair everything wrong would be somewhere between $300-400 (Broken Keyboard, Broken speaker jackhole, loose/breaking power hole, bad connection between the screen and machine.), would rather just throw down another $300-500 to upgrade it.

Talon

Not possible. Seahawks GM John Schneider just came out and made a clear statement that the team would under no circumstances draft a player who threatened to hit a female hotel manager in the same manner that he had just hit his girlfriend.

“We have looked into it extensively, and we simply don’t think hotels are a thing,” said Schneider. “If they were a thing, and they had managers, we would never draft a guy who threatened to hit one of their managers. No two ways about it.”

jbug617

Banned
Some NFL Teams were paid to thank troops.
http://www.scout.com/story/1545004-nfl-teams-paid-to-thank-troops-at-games

When the Jets paused to honor soldiers of the New Jersey Army National Guard at home games during the past four years, it was more than a heartfelt salute to the military — it was also worth a good stack of taxpayer money, records show. The Department of Defense and the Jersey Guard paid the Jets a total of $377,000 from 2011 to 2014 for the salutes and other advertising, according to federal contracts. Overall, the Defense Department has paid 14 NFL teams $5.4 million during that time, of which $5.3 million was paid by the National Guard to 11 teams under similar contracts.

The Department of Defense offers a breakdown (below) of payments since 2011. Teams that received taxpayer funds include the Baltimore Ravens ($799,000), Cincinnati Bengals ($138,960) Cleveland Browns ($22,500), the Green Bay Packers ($600,000), Pittsburgh Steelers, ($36,000) Minnesota Vikings ($605,000), Atlanta Falcons ($1,049,500) Indianapolis Colts ($620,000), Buffalo Bills ($679,000), Dallas Cowboys ($62,500), Miami Dolphins ($20,000), Kansas City Chiefs ($250,000), St. Louis Rams ($60,000), and the afore-mentioned Jets.

Article says not all the military stuff is paid but kinda of fucked up situation.

Top Bottom