• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Day 1 Lions OTAs

tempIMG_4007--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Rashean Mathis, James Ihedigbo, Glover Quin, Darius Slay

Megatron, Eric Ebron

http://www.detroitlions.com/media-c...1-photos/350039bd-220b-4a79-b7c1-22c5c7edb276

simon+cowell+gif.gif

This team brehs *Phew* All hands on deck the bandwagon will be leaving the station soon.

Restore the Roar

MRSA

Banned
Well there was no way for me to go from a B to an A in my physio class, I needed 108 points when there was only 100 points left.

Fuck you Gata

MRSA

Banned
Welp.

There goes med school.

You know wienke, in the medical community you have many aspiring individuals who want to do something. When their dreams crash and burn because they realize that putting in work is hard they say to themselves........"welp, I can always be a nurse". In my ED we have a nurse with a masters in chemistry, a nurse with a biochem degree, a nurse with a civil engineer degree, a nurse with a chemical engineer degree and some others who I don't care to listen to their yapping.

Try flirting with the teacher, see how many points that'll get you.

Tried that, doesn't work, she's a neurosurgeon. Too smart for me to outwit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You know wienke, in the medical community you have many aspiring individuals who want to do something. When their dreams crash and burn because they realize that putting in work is hard they say to themselves........"welp, I can always be a nurse". In my ED we have a nurse with a masters in chemistry, a nurse with a biochem degree, a nurse with a civil engineer degree, a nurse with a chemical engineer degree and some others who I don't care to listen to their yapping.

Don't nurses work more than doctors?

Granted, having a small fraction of the liability and none of the malpractice insurance is an awesome perk. Plus, and I think we've discussed this, some nurses make more than doctors all things considered.

MRSA

Banned
Don't nurses work more than doctors?

Granted, having a small fraction of the liability and none of the malpractice insurance is an awesome perk. Plus, and I think we've discussed this, some nurses make more than doctors all things considered.

Work more than doctors is subjective, my ED the docs work 6hr shifts and average about 18 shifts a month. Doesn't seem like much but you have to take into account that they are constantly held over and have a shitton of charting they have to do. Floor nurses work the least (Especially night shift nurses because the majority of their patients are asleep), especially here in California where a nurse is limited by California law to 4 patients.

Actually the sweet spot for medicine is being a physician assistant as long as you don't mind doing all the work for the doctor. The PAs that work for us get $55 an hour starting and then overtime after 8 hours (They work 12 hr shifts). You don't get sued either unless its like a nurse for gross negligence because a doctor has to sign off on everything you do.

The spot where every nurse wants to be, Kaiser, I think all their nurses start off making around $90k a year that's not including overtime. Their holiday pay is crazy 2.5x.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Work more than doctors is subjective, my ED the docs work 6hr shifts and average about 18 shifts a month. Doesn't seem like much but you have to take into account that they are constantly held over and have a shitton of charting they have to do. Floor nurses work the least (Especially night shift nurses because the majority of their patients are asleep), especially here in California where a nurse is limited by California law to 4 patients.

Actually the sweet spot for medicine is being a physician assistant as long as you don't mind doing all the work for the doctor. The PAs that work for us get $55 an hour starting and then overtime after 8 hours (They work 12 hr shifts). You don't get sued either unless its like a nurse for gross negligence because a doctor has to sign off on everything you do.

The spot where every nurse wants to be, Kaiser, I think all their nurses start off making around $90k a year that's not including overtime. Their holiday pay is crazy 2.5x.

Sounds like maybe a B isn't the end of the world!

I'd agree that gata probably had something to do with it though.

MRSA

Banned
It's "Are you Gata or just Ignorant?"

I just spent 5 minutes looking it up because I knew this rang a bell somehow.

Fuck you, I've been gone for a month, can't expect me to recall everything.

I'm pretty sure bionic and myself missing for a month are the reason why you're a closet animu.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fuck you, I've been gone for a month, can't expect me to recall everything.

I'm pretty sure bionic and myself missing for a month are the reason why you're a closet animu.

We're all animus now. They won the war :(

You didn't notice that cajun was king of NFL GAF?

rando was in my stream yesterday and said hello, but I don't have comments displayed so I didn't know until after I quit out :((((

Where did rando go anyway?

MRSA

Banned
We're all animus now. They won the war :(

You didn't notice that cajun was king of NFL GAF?

Where did rando go anyway?

Don't ever insinuate that I'm an animu, that's close to being called a Pats fan. Why would you say such asinine things? Degenerate sponge.

Top Bottom