• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Also, does 2014 Ford Focus with 21k miles for 14900 sound like a rip off or a good deal or what>

What did KBB say? Or Edmunds?

Supposedly there's no such thing as "a bad car" anymore so reliability probably won't be an issue depending on how horribly it was driven in the first 21k miles.

jakncoke

Banned
What did KBB say? Or Edmunds?

Supposedly there's no such thing as "a bad car" anymore so reliability probably won't be an issue depending on how horribly it was driven in the first 21k miles.

As in price or reliable ?

iirc kbb was at 14 range. I looked up and there isnt any recalls and seems to have mostly good ratings. Im in the beginning stages of car shopping and seen this on a dealership page. Looks decent and for a newish car with 21k seems like a good deal

ampere

Also, does 2014 Ford Focus with 21k miles for 14900 sound like a rip off or a good deal or what>

I have a 2010 Focus, had about 20k on it when I bought it for $12k

Seems like a decent deal since I did get a used rental car at a better rate than usual

bionic77

A dozen girls were walking around Times Square with painted tits last night. Some were quite large and nice from what little I could see.

Somehow my kids did not notice that and instead focused on the shitty Spider-Man and Hulk costumes.

I don't remember the naked body painters the last time I was here. Improvement over the crazy religious people but I expect that shit in Vegas not Disney NY.

A dozen girls were walking around Times Square with painted tits last night. Some were quite large and nice from what little I could see.

Somehow my kids did not notice that and instead focused on the shitty Spider-Man and Hulk costumes.

I don't remember the naked body painters the last time I was here. Improvement over the crazy religious people but I expect that shit in Vegas not Disney NY.

Painted tits is not consider nudity so it's whatever. No one cares anymore.

Last year when i was in Vegas my crew had a few girls who were wearing pasties (we were in town for a rave) and this guy I'm assuming British cause if accent walked up to us and just said "I love America" to the girls.

Now granted the whole strip was filled with girls like this but the only people that turned head seems to be out of country tourist. Even the soccer moms didn't seem to care.

#GodBlessAmerica

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
No way this guy is just 300 pounds:

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/300-pound-college-pitcher-takes-internet-by-storm-1707895149

Gv8ApCg.jpg

Ye9Fwpn.jpg

brentech

Top Bottom