• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
Get a tablet and a pc. Still under $1k.

i cant justify a tablet with my iphone 6+

i am looking into getting a laptop tho, waiting for either the macbook air to get retina, or skylake in the rmbp

tried to make a hackintosh with my stuff, got osx to boot, but couldn't get it to stick, i think it was my lack of wifi. gonna have to buy a card soon.

Thinking about getting it tonight. Not sure yet, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is doing a good job getting my gaming attention right now.

started XB with the hd textures hack for dolphin. pretty fun. having a hard time getting my wave bird to work tho. 360 controller is just meh for it. wii remote+nunchuck refuses to stay connected to my pc, and when it does the controls get all wonky.

JABEE

Stolen from Reddit, but pretty cool.

http://imgur.com/a/O2626

The hookers at the end kind of ruin it though.

qYG2fHD.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
started XB with the hd textures hack for dolphin. pretty fun. having a hard time getting my wave bird to work tho.

Are you using the Wii U GC USB adapter thingie for the Wavebird?

I finished Xenoblade with the 360 pad fine. Had to increase the dead zone for the analog sticks though to stop the drift.

zychi

Banned

I finished Xenoblade with the 360 pad fine. Had to increase the dead zone for the analog sticks though to stop the drift.

No, I have a 3 in 1 joybox that its supposedly supposed to work with. It picks up the adapter, and works with a wired controller, but I can't get it to work with the wavebird. I gave up. I'm just using the 360 controller now

zychi

Banned
Um ... it does have sp, but its mainly mp. Also some of the sp is gated behind amiibos if that annoys you.

Weird how no one is complaining about that on gaming side. Yet everyone moans about Batman and AssCreed's retailer exclusive DLC.

Strange.

Draxal

Weird how no one is complaining about that on gaming side. Yet everyone moans about Batman and AssCreed's retailer exclusive DLC.

Strange.

They have, Batman is also a billion times more popular than Splatoon so you have to take that into account.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Pray for bg.

The only day media were allowed in to view one of the three OTA practices, Manziel looked unchanged from his rookie year. He was not assertive with knowing where to go with the ball and ran too much for an OTA practice.

A person who witnessed a practice after the open media session said that Manziel was worse the second day.

It’s probably understandable, considering what he’s been through in the offseason, a battle with something that defeated him.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
started XB with the hd textures hack for dolphin. pretty fun. having a hard time getting my wave bird to work tho. 360 controller is just meh for it. wii remote+nunchuck refuses to stay connected to my pc, and when it does the controls get all wonky.

I've seen screenshots of it on the Dolphin and it looks great. I played the Wii version a few weeks back and the lowered resolution is obvious on XB3D. For instance in the intro when there is a cutscene in Dunbans house and it shows a picture by his bed of him, Dickson and that one dude who betrayed them you can't even see the faces.

The 3D is great when the cutscenes go on though and the fact Monster Games pulled off the general scope of the game on a handheld is impressive.

Have no idea how the whole affinity system works yet and I'm just going through Gaur Planes leveling up with Shulk and Reyn.

Furyous

It's an ice pack for his hip you vagrant. :)

Although....

Eli-and-Abby-expecting_original.jpg

I told you guys Eli is an elite QB... Archie passed down his film study techniques to his children, that's for damn sure.

--

8 X 11 Printer Paper, I'm hugging my retina macbook pro tightly because of you.

--

Media has to lay off Johnny. He's supposed to suck because of his time doing things to get his life together and not focusing on football. However, IT'S FUCKING MAY 29TH. Save the doom and gloom for the third week of the preseason. At least we didn't give him the Sam Bradford deal. *wipes sweat off brow*

minx

Strange.

This is neogaf.gif

Negaf shit alllllllll over Evolve too when Splatoon is releasing with half the content. But but but DLC skins!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1054196

#PrayForBG

Life just gets worse and worse.

This is neogaf.gif

Negaf shit alllllllll over Evolve too when Splatoon is releasing with half the content. But but but DLC skins!

Strange.

Nintendo's audience is a lot more hardcore than most so I'm not surprised no one is complaining. These are people that are fine with spending $13 retail for a bunch of figurines.

Yeah, the 360 pad is fine for Dolphin once you get the dead zones sorted out.

Probably won't pick up Splatoon, at least not until they finish the damn game. I hope this and Code Name Steam isn't a trend developing...

Draxal

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1054196

#PrayForBG

Life just gets worse and worse.

Nintendo's audience is a lot more hardcore than most so I'm not surprised no one is complaining. These are people that are fine with spending $13 retail for a bunch of figurines.

People did complain it and complain about Amiibo all the time, but do you think the people who are complaining about Arkham Knight 1. Have a Wii U 2. Are going to buy Splatoon?

And for Amiibos ... the Fire Emblem amiibos sold out in under a minute on Amazon today, the fanbase is hardcore.

Yeah, the 360 pad is fine for Dolphin once you get the dead zones sorted out.

Probably won't pick up Splatoon, at least not until they finish the damn game. I hope this and Code Name Steam isn't a trend developing...

Code Name Steam not having the speed worked out on launch was the dumbest thing Nintendo has done in a long while.

Spinluck

Is the lemon-lime Gatorade light green or yellow?

I'm not seeing the yellow, I think my friends are color blind. They think me thinking that this Gatorade is green is an act but I really think it's green.

Need my NFL-GAF bros to back me up on this.

Is the lemon-lime Gatorade light green or yellow?

I'm not seeing the yellow, I think my friends are color blind. They think me thinking that this Gatorade is green is an act but I really think it's green.

Need my NFL-GAF bros to back me up on this.
Yellow. Isn't green for melon flavour or green apple?

I was mildly interested in Splatoon until I downloaded the demo then was told I could only play it for an hour at this time on this day.

Appointments to play video games? Yeah no.

Chris Snee in his prime playing RG for the Giants:

7532268.jpg

Chris Snee nearly a year after retirement:

CGMR2IwWYAEDvCK.jpg

It always amazes me to see the transformation of these big linemen once they leave the game.

He didn't lose that weight, he just transferred it to the chick standing behind him. Conservation of mass, yo.

60$ is just the cost of games now. They were more expensive back on N64. Actually cheaper now. Titanfall I might pay 10 bucks for though.

i paid about $10 for titanfall digital with all DLC during MS winter sale. really good value because titanfall is actually pretty awesome.

splatoon was fun during the nintendo beta test a few weeks back but 5 maps, a few modes, no voice chat/missing basic online features isn't a $60 game to me. then again if nintendo priced it at $40 i would probably say meh ill wait till its $20

Draxal

i paid about $10 for titanfall digital with all DLC during MS winter sale. really good value because titanfall is actually pretty awesome.

splatoon was fun during the nintendo beta test a few weeks back but 5 maps, a few modes, no voice chat/missing basic online features isn't a $60 game to me. then again if nintendo priced it at $40 i would probably say meh ill wait till its $20

The maps is the biggest issue, it really needs more.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

This is how it'll be until/if Nintendo gets 3rd parties to fill in the gap between major 1 party releases. Nintendo screwed up so bad with third parties they have to release games ahead of schedule now just to fill in some titles for there future lineup.

Splatoon would've been much better served for the gamer to be released in August with full content for $60 but the only game they have with a scheduled release is fucking Lego Jurassic World. No other games have a set release date and its pretty damn sad.

Top Bottom