• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
This is how it'll be until/if Nintendo gets 3rd parties to fill in the gap between major 1 party releases. Nintendo screwed up so bad with third parties they have to release games ahead of schedule now just to fill in some titles for there future lineup.

Splatoon would've been much better served for the gamer to be released in August with full content for $60 but the only game they have with a scheduled release is fucking Lego Jurassic World. No other games have a set release date and its pretty damn sad.
nintendo hasnt had 3rd party support since snes. Itll never be fixed.

Syrinx

I feel like the stupidest motherfucker right now.

One of the USB ports in my laptop recently went to shit, and since I have a mouse I use since fuck touchpads and I have to use a USB plug-in keyboard since I spilled beer on my laptop keyboard a month ago and that fucked it up. So I bought a USB bus on Amazon to get all my USB shit into my laptop to make it usable. It came late and it's a fucking cheap piece of shit. So a couple of days in, it breaks and I think I'm fucked.

Turns out there was a third USB port on my laptop that I just discovered after having it nearly two years.

That said, this setup is clunky as fuck and I'm thinking about getting a Surface 3 to replace it.

cajunator

Banned
i paid about $10 for titanfall digital with all DLC during MS winter sale. really good value because titanfall is actually pretty awesome.

splatoon was fun during the nintendo beta test a few weeks back but 5 maps, a few modes, no voice chat/missing basic online features isn't a $60 game to me. then again if nintendo priced it at $40 i would probably say meh ill wait till its $20

Its the only game I have bought this year. Literally the single only one.
So 60$ is nothing basically.

More importantly I just purchased a really awesome keyboard for my PC. I have been looking for a backlit keyboard and this thing is sick.

Here's a spoiler for you

@HasonLaCanforez
It will be the second week of January 2016 and the Browns and Lions still won't win a playoff game
Scratch that: the second week of January 20xx #StillAccurate #ScoopzAndSpoilerz

So I went to my doc yesterday and got put on lipitor. One of the sideeffects is that combined with alcohol it can be tough on your liver. Doc tells me I have to cut back, that my usual two a day has to be one a day, but I can still party on the occasional weekend. Shit sucks.

Then, the next day, I received 7 cases of free beer. Fucking life dude.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
God, is there a player more dense than Adrian Peterson? All he does is bitch and moan about being the victim and how everyone is against him. Everyone WANTS to give him a second chance. But he doesn't get it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
635683323746226200-lions-052715-ES10.jpg

Those broad shoulders, those pecs, those arms....

tumblr_inline_n5xkdqhVVu1sfz42d.gif

ampere

God, is there a player more dense than Adrian Peterson? All he does is bitch and moan about being the victim and how everyone is against him. Everyone WANTS to give him a second chance. But he doesn't get it.

Yes there are dumber players, yes he is dumb

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How many playoff wins does Matt Stafford have?

less than 1

How does Colin Kaepernick throw a football?

He doesn't. He drops back without going through basic reads, then panics, before deciding to run the ball causing the defense to stack the box because they know he won't be able to throw it accurately past 10 yards.

zychi

Banned
Went to play xenoblade, shit kept fucking up. Put witcher 3 on to test graphics.

3 hours later i killed a griffen.

Fucking awesome game

Spinluck

One thing that I really like about the Witcher are the characters. Maybe it's because it's better written that most games but weaving your way through that Baron's backstory was pretty kewl, even if it was a bit predictable.

Oh yeah, plus killing shit and blasting fire through your hands. The game feels full of life, and I haven't even explored that much yet. Gwent is also better than I thought, never thought I'd like it. Game really does feel finely crafted, and even though it's large as fuck- it feels really focused and gets what matters in this game right.

My only complaint is that general movement still feels weird as fuck.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
i know they are soccer. This is sarcasm because lol commie soccer

My avatar is so adorable. Thank you for quoting it

Ah, my detector must be broken.

As punishment, I'll now post some animu stuff.

tumblr_navspiIH3I1tk3dxfo1_500.gif

edit: Oh shit, top of the next page. That's punishment for everyone.

Top Bottom