• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

ampere

I hope the Ducks have nothing but failure until they go back to the classic logo.

https://gwillonthenet.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/anaheim_mighty_ducks_1995.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Girl I'm trying to see is a Blackhawks fan, so I am hoping they win so she's in a good mood, but still hating the Blackhawks for beating us a few years back.

[quote="chuckddd, post: 165827618"][URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=165826226&postcount=584"]Sweet dear baby jeebus[/URL].

Some of you people just ain't right.[/QUOTE]

I remember his thread... he was PMing people pictures of his dick tattoo because they didn't believe him. That shit is painful to think about

ampere

Ducks are dead in the ice

Down 4 with that momentum Chicago has... yea no way. Hate the see the Blackhawks on their way to another title though

ampere

Uh guys it's Saturday not Thursday. This is a thread of football, love and #tombradytuesday.

These insults are out of line

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFL rookie priemere.

CGQ7xRyUYAAAMif.jpg:large

Perriman looks like he's about ready to retire

Ameer looks like he's ready to handle some fucking business. Ain't nothing to be smiling about got to get to work.

Really hyped to watch him play.

Bought to hit the gym after playing the shit out of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D today. Reading the Splatoon thread has me pretty hyped for the game. It's a Nintendo game so it's not going to drop in price by the time all the content comes out in August. I may go pick it up tomorrow morning.

cajun, any other NFL/Anime Gaffers have impressions?

Michael DiRocco ‏@ESPNdirocco 23h23 hours ago
#Jaguars DT Sen'Derrick Marks has been told he heals 13 pct quicker than a normal athlete. "I don’t know what it is. I think I’m a mutant."

I hope he comes back healthy. While Ziggy Hood played pretty well last year, it will be a big blow if he can't come back and be half the player he was.

MRSA

Banned
Ameer looks like he's ready to handle some fucking business. Ain't nothing to be smiling about got to get to work.

Bought to hit the gym after playing the shit out of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D today. Reading the Splatoon thread has me pretty hyped for the game. It's a Nintendo game so it's not going to drop in price by the time all the content comes out in August. I may go pick it up tomorrow morning.

Waiting for price drops is for suckers or people with fat necks. I got Best Buy's GCU and get 20% off any new game.

cajunator

Banned

Im enjoying it so far. Theres a single player mode where you battle the octo things in various levels and it really helps to get the hang of everything quickly. That said, im about to enter a battle and Im certain to die almost immediately so here goes!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Waiting for price drops is for suckers or people with fat necks. I got Best Buy's GCU and get 20% off any new game.

So do I. And you didn't answer the question. Are you getting Splatoon or not? I'm in the middle of back row sets at the gym, MRSA, for or against Splatoon?

Thanks for the impressions cajun.

It is really hard getting a game like the Witcher and having no time to play. I played 20 minutes yesterday, and another 20 today. Probably can't play at all tommorrow.

I feel like playing in short bursts like this is ruining the experience.

Draxal

Multiplayer really needs more maps/modes asap. Boss Battles are by far the highlight of the game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Rum is amazing.

I bought this aloe vera drink with cucumbers and cantaloupes and it was absolutely delicious this morning with a cigarette. I don't know if it was a placebo effect but damn I felt good waking up and drinking that first thing in the morning.

Proceeded to play Xenoblade Chronicles 3D for about 6 hours. Then hit the gym Matthew Stafford style and had a chocolate peanut butter protein shake with unsweetened green tea as the mix.

I don't want to preach but this sobriety life is dat piff brehs. Now at a 24 hour Starbucks chilling, drinking coffee, going outside for the occasional cigarette.

My mind is clear and focused. And with this clear and focused mind you can quote me on this, the Lions are a 12-4, 13-3 team that will come in and kick the shit out of opponents. Super Bowl contender style.

Malalaw

I bought this aloe vera drink with cucumbers and cantaloupes and it was absolutely delicious this morning with a cigarette. I don't know if it was a placebo effect but damn I felt good waking up and drinking that first thing in the morning.

Proceeded to play Xenoblade Chronicles 3D for about 6 hours. Then hit the gym Matthew Stafford style and had a chocolate peanut butter protein shake with unsweetened green tea as the mix.

I don't want to preach but this sobriety life is dat piff brehs. Now at a 24 hour Starbucks chilling, drinking coffee, going outside for the occasional cigarette.

My mind is clear and focused. And with this clear and focused mind you can quote me on this, the Lions are a 12-4, 13-3 team that will come in and kick the shit out of opponents. Super Bowl contender style.

I look forward to their meeting with the Saints.

Crisco

Banned

The good news is since the Lions will start 0-4, you'll be back to drugs and alcohol in no time!

Top Bottom