• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
W9wWln1l.png

hhoeZzJl.png

oE3fdOZ.jpg

I need an anime version of myself to take care of business...

Hello sluts.

I was at a fancy ass horse show/dressage competition this morning. I had no idea what I was doing, but I think I wanna invest in horses. Who's joining me? Squicken, I can count on you as my Texas contact right?

XiaNaphryz

Hello sluts.

I was at a fancy ass horse show/dressage competition this morning. I had no idea what I was doing, but I think I wanna invest in horses. Who's joining me? Squicken, I can count on you as my Texas contact right?

Do you guys have that horse racing simulator arcade game thingie over there? The Sega one with the giant screen and a bunch of seats. I only really see it at places like Dave and Busters over here.

Do you guys have that horse racing simulator arcade game thingie over there? The Sega one with the giant screen and a bunch of seats. I only really see it at places like Dave and Busters over here.

Never seen it before, but we never had a lot of arcades here to begin with.

XiaNaphryz

Never seen it before, but we never had a lot of arcades here to begin with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_Owners_Club

Derby Owners Club (DOC) is a horse racing simulation arcade game made by Sega-AM3. The format of the game is a player uses one of several consoles (called satellites) at the arcade to train horses, and then races them against 11 other computer AI horses or any number of other players (up to between 3 and 11 others, depending on location and format used) on tracks and G-1 races.

DOC-Derby_Owners_Club.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
cajun, what is that thing in your avatar so I can post in the future?

I'm not sure if I posted the right picture on the last page.

squicken

Hello sluts.

All that fancy horse stuff is for the folks in the northeast and yuros. Texas ranchers almost all breed and use quarter horses, which are for rodeo type events

All that fancy horse stuff is for the folks in the northeast and yuros. Texas ranchers almost all breed and use quarter horses, which are for rodeo type events

Who cares? We can go to parties, buy horses, have intercourse with girls who ride the horses (who have great hip movement), make money, do blow, go to more parties, meet Gronk, go to the Kentucky Derby and so on.

Syrinx

I was in the same boat. I ended up going with a Thinkpad. If I'm going to drop 1k on a laptop it's going to have a good keyboard.
Eh I think I'm ready to move to a tablet/laptop hybrid thingy. Though I guess I'm open to anything that runs Windows.

Godslay

Banned
Macbook Pro or bust

Macbooks are nice, but I wanted a Windows first system with good support for Linux. Thinkpads fill that niche. Better keyboard than the Mac and Surface Pros. Equivalent build quality in the X1 Carbon 3rd Gen.

Eh I think I'm ready to move to a tablet/laptop hybrid thingy. Though I guess I'm open to anything that runs Windows.

I was trying to go away from tablet/touchscreens, so it might not be the best fit if that's what you are aiming for. I do a lot of work on my laptop, so the keyboard has to be good.

MRSA

Banned
Macbooks are nice, but I wanted a Windows first system with good support for Linux. Thinkpads fill that niche. Better keyboard than the Mac and Surface Pros. Equivalent build quality in the X1 Carbon 3rd Gen.

Dat touchpad tho

I haven't used that new Force Touch gimmick, but I'm guessing the next iteration should be nice.

Top Bottom