• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I bought this aloe vera drink with cucumbers and cantaloupes and it was absolutely delicious this morning with a cigarette. I don't know if it was a placebo effect but damn I felt good waking up and drinking that first thing in the morning.

Proceeded to play Xenoblade Chronicles 3D for about 6 hours. Then hit the gym Matthew Stafford style and had a chocolate peanut butter protein shake with unsweetened green tea as the mix.

I don't want to preach but this sobriety life is dat piff brehs. Now at a 24 hour Starbucks chilling, drinking coffee, going outside for the occasional cigarette.

My mind is clear and focused. And with this clear and focused mind you can quote me on this, the Lions are a 12-4, 13-3 team that will come in and kick the shit out of opponents. Super Bowl contender style.

You're making it very difficult for me to not be an asshole and make a snarky comment but I don't want to joke about someone getting sober.

cajunator

Banned
It's a new shooter with the polish of a Nintendo EAD title that can be enjoyed by bros and animus alike.

Oh, and it's for the WiiU

Its a third person shooter though which is why I can play it. If it was first person I wouldnt be able to.
its really well designed.

jakncoke

Banned
In 1987 7 rbs went in the 1st

Alonzo Highsmith
Brent Fullwood
DJ Dozier
Paul Palmer
Roger Vick
Rod Bernstine
Terrence Flagler

They combined for a total 9157 career rushing yards

Morning
032cb1d0-d5a1-0132-cea9-0e01949ad350.gif

bionic77

Wow Kung Fury was amazing.

I am not sure if that was better than Fury Road but I am leaning that way!

If this was not the year that I was vindicated and the Pats were forever labeled as cheating c*nts than I would say this YT movie was the best thing to happen in 2015!

Draxal

Wow Kung Fury was amazing.

I am not sure if that was better than Fury Road but I am leaning that way!

If this was not the year that I was vindicated and the Pats were forever labeled as cheating c*nts than I would say this YT movie was the best thing to happen in 2015!

Look at what Cajunator did to our Fire Emblem, Bionic.

Man, didn't think they'd go so far down that rabbit hole, but I guess Japan always has to out Japan itself.

I bought this aloe vera drink with cucumbers and cantaloupes and it was absolutely delicious this morning with a cigarette. I don't know if it was a placebo effect but damn I felt good waking up and drinking that first thing in the morning.

Proceeded to play Xenoblade Chronicles 3D for about 6 hours. Then hit the gym Matthew Stafford style and had a chocolate peanut butter protein shake with unsweetened green tea as the mix.

I don't want to preach but this sobriety life is dat piff brehs. Now at a 24 hour Starbucks chilling, drinking coffee, going outside for the occasional cigarette.

My mind is clear and focused. And with this clear and focused mind you can quote me on this, the Lions are a 12-4, 13-3 team that will come in and kick the shit out of opponents. Super Bowl contender style.

smoking is awful for you

squicken

Manziel’s agent, Erik Burkhardt, told Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com that Manziel was harassed by a fan at the Byron Nelson Classic on Saturday. According to Burkhardt, Manziel handled it appropriately by going to security, and that’s why photos have surfaced showing Manziel talking to police officers.

But Colin Cowherd of ESPN wrote on Twitter, “Expect a Johnny Manziel story from Byron Nelson tourney over next day or two.” Cowherd provided no details, but his tweet seems to be suggesting that there may be more to it than what Manziel’s agent offered.

TMZ reports that there was indeed more to it: According to TMZ, Manziel “got into a fight with a buddy” and threw a water bottle at his friend. Manziel missed, prompting the friend to sarcastically scream, “Nice throw, Johnny.” A source told TMZ that Manziel responded to that by charging at his friend, although someone else in the group held him back.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...f-tournament-agent-says-fan-harassed-manziel/

Johnny plz

squicken

Before Fisher, STL had the worst AGL for like 3 straight years. He solved it by being ruthless with older players and anyone who had injury histories. Let Amendola and Stephen Jackson go, then Bradford.

Injuries are a lot of luck, but generally, older guys get hurt more than young ones. And guys who have in the past been injured get injured in the future. It's what makes the Gurley pick so odd

Top Bottom