• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Syrinx

HKVQsDGfiSHPUiMPHjqkyIYn.jpg20150531-3-yrbhtk
What's he gonna do, take the Bucs away from me? That would probably be a good thing for me.

Godslay

Banned
Dat touchpad tho

I haven't used that new Force Touch gimmick, but I'm guessing the next iteration should be nice.

I typically use the trackpoint (red mouse nub thing), and keyboard commands. I do like the idea of clickable touchpads and different clicks based on where you click on the the touchpad.

Bread

Banned
Macbooks are nice, but I wanted a Windows first system with good support for Linux. Thinkpads fill that niche. Better keyboard than the Mac and Surface Pros. Equivalent build quality in the X1 Carbon 3rd Gen.

I was trying to go away from tablet/touchscreens, so it might not be the best fit if that's what you are aiming for. I do a lot of work on my laptop, so the keyboard has to be good.
I got a thinkpad yoga a couple months ago and I absolutely love it.

Godslay

Banned
I got a thinkpad yoga a couple months ago and I absolutely love it.

Yeah, the lower to mid-tier Lenovo's are hit or miss. Any of the Thinkpad's are generally damn good machines. If I worked more in the Mac world, I'd buy a Mac Book Pro. Otherwise I think I'll stick with Thinkpads.

Godslay

Banned
Build quality and support of Apple can't be matched, if Amazon made a laptop I'd consider it.

The upper range Thinkpads typically have as good, if not better build quality. The support of Lenovo is not highly rated though. I've never had to use them, but I haven't heard much good.

MRSA

Banned
The upper range Thinkpads typically have as good, if not better build quality. The support of Lenovo is not highly rated though. I've never had to use them, but I haven't heard much good.

I live within like 5 Apple Stores by me, if I ever have an issue I can go to one of those places. If I had to mail things in, that'd be different.

Godslay

Banned
I live within like 5 Apple Stores by me, if I ever have an issue I can go to one of those places. If I had to mail things in, that'd be different.

That is something to consider. I guess I've been lucky in that I haven't had to send anything in from Lenovo.

Last thing I've had to send in was a Wii. Had a faulty fan.

Furyous

About to do wonders on Sam Bradford, Kiki Alonso, Walter Thurmond, and Ryan Mathews.

ChipDaGawd.

Byron Maxwell will make the Pro Bowl while Riley Cooper wins an NAACP man of the year award. The secret ingredient of the Chip Kelly shake is mirakuru.

jbug617

Banned
Johnny Football getting trolled
@JFowlerESPN: Per friend w/ Manziel: Fan tried to grab JM in course, told him 'good luck never starting in NFL.' JM threw empty bottle like a FB spike
@JFowlerESPN: Fan kept grabbing Manziel's arm, told him former A&M quarterback Ryan Tannehill was way better than him.
@JFowlerESPN:Those tweets are info from a Manziel friend that was with the group and involved in incident. Police say bottle was 3/4 full, not empty.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/31/8693945/johnny-manziel-browns-byron-nelson-fan-water-bottle
Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel added to his list of off-the-field incidents Saturday at the AT&T Byron Nelson Championship in Irving, Texas. A spokesman for the Irving police said that an 18-year-old fan was "harassing" Manziel at a hotel pool and that after he wouldn't stop, Manziel threw a water bottle at him, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot. Hotel security and later the police intervened, but no charges were filed against either party.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Manziel needs some new friends. Way to stand around and do absolutely nothing while your boy is getting heckled non stop. Security on the course should have stepped in at some point too.

Milchjon

Made some baller fried chicken.
Bionic, you can adopt me now.

Also panko-breaded and deep fried some cheese brats.
I think I will apply for Sconi citizenship tomorrow.

bionic77

Made some baller fried chicken.
Bionic, you can adopt me now.

Also panko-breaded and deep fried some cheese brats.
I think I will apply for Sconi citizenship tomorrow.
Assuming you washed your hands I will gladly accost your offer of fried chicken.

This is a good step for you into the realms of a being a civilized human being and not a heathen asshole I Pats fan. This is an encouraging sign!

Milchjon

Assuming you washed your hands I will gladly accost your offer of fried chicken.

This is a good step for you into the realms of a being a civilized human being and not a heathen asshole I Pats fan. This is an encouraging sign!

I never wash my hands.

The flavor that's accumulated after a day of playing football is the secret ingredient in my chicken.

zychi

Banned
I can't imagine what JFF is gonna do when people BOO him at other stadiums, and mock him. Not enough water bottles to hide from that

Top Bottom