• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
it's because you're a bitter asshole, then Gin-Tonics are made for you.

You're not wrong. But...were you actually using tonic, or were you using the wasser mit guarana shit they call tonic here? It's not the same, which may explain the bitter taste. Also, if there was no lime it in, it was made wrong.

A proper gin-and-tonic will have a bit of bitter, but its much sweeter and light than the crap they try to make at nearly every restaurant here. Even the ones I tried in Nederlandische places.

Hammer24

Banned
Google turns up too many hits. Whatchu mean?

How to make a The Travis McGee
To make this McGee Drink fill an old fashioned glass to the two-thirds line with cracked ice. Slosh dry sherry into glass. Swiftly, with strainer across top of glass, dump the sherry. Fill to the ice level with Plymouth Gin (imported). Rub lemon peel around inside of rim, pinch some floating beads of citrus oil on the surface of the drink. Throw away the peel. Add tonic as desired (or don´t, like a man).

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
How to make a The Travis McGee
To make this McGee Drink fill an old fashioned glass to the two-thirds line with cracked ice. Slosh dry sherry into glass. Swiftly, with strainer across top of glass, dump the sherry. Fill to the ice level with Plymouth Gin (imported). Rub lemon peel around inside of rim, pinch some floating beads of citrus oil on the surface of the drink. Throw away the peel. Add tonic as desired (or don´t, like a man).

lol. Fair enough. I won't just ever throw away alcohol though.

11334004_10152998750469611_7984148422280071788_o.jpg

Juice + DeVante = get hype

BigAT

Story on Nick Hardwick and how he lost 85 pounds in six months after retiring, plus the Freeman-esque diet he had to go through in order to keep it in the first place.

"Hardwick would eat a gigantic Jimmy John’s sub for breakfast and another for lunch. At dinner, he slathered two pounds of ground beef on multiple tortillas. He consumed a 600-700 calorie protein shake before bed, and always set his alarm so he could down another at 3 a.m."

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/06/02/nfl-nick-hardwick-weight-loss-san-diego-chargers/

Saints spending Jimmy Graham's money (he used to play basketball btw)

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
#Saints & Cam Jordan reached a 5-year extension, source said, worth $55M. $5M more in incentives. $33.8M guaranteed (@MikeGarafolo was 1st)

BigAT

5-year extension for Cameron Jordan from the Saints.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Big move in New Orleans, as Saints + DE Cam Jordan have agreed to a 5-year extension worth up to $60 million, source tells @FOXSports1

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Cam Jordan gets $33.8 million in guaranteed money from the Saints, including nearly $27 million in the next two years.

Edit: Beaten like the Panthers in a playoff game.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Steelers need to extend Cam Heyward while they can still afford him. Got to think he'll want a similar deal to Jordan's.

Spinluck

I tried it, it sucks

Hey fake Chris, have you ever had Shake Shack?

There was a thread saying it was better than In-N-Out. Is this true? There were also people saying Five Guys is better but I don't believe them as someone who's are there a few times.

There is a Shake Shack like 40 mins from me, I would invite invite friends for a night out just to try it.

No In-N-Out over here though :'(

cajunator

Banned

There was a thread saying it was better than In-N-Out. Is this true? There were also people saying Five Guys is better but I don't believe them as someone who's are there a few times.

burgers are mediocre food to begin with so the best of them is still dull.

zychi

Banned

InnOut>5Guys>Shake Shack

Top Bottom