• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Pepiope

It's depressing how the Eagles have yet to have a 4K yard QB or a 100 Rec. WR.

A RB has the most single season receptions ever as an Eagle. Westbrook with 90. Ha.

How can you mention Tannehill in the same sentence as Marino ?

Sure both haven't won a Super Bowl, but show some respect.

Hey it's not like I mentioned him among a known cheat, now that would be disrespect.

Also Miami doesn't have a 100+ catch receiver either, but it's not too surprising since Marino liked to spread it around like gronk at a frat house.

Pepiope

At least the Seahawks share in our mediocrity. No 4K passer or 100 Rec WR either. Not surprising for them though, they don't have an offense, we do.

what is wrong with you? why are you so bitter all the time?
Is this a by product of living in Florida?

His "team" was just caught being a bunch of cheating cunts, he's angry and confused and doesn't know what team to bandwagon too yet because the season hasn't started. It's best to just let him be.

Which is crazy, Miami Gardens has some pretty bad neighborhoods. Lots of gun violence.

So let's just say Miami to keep things on the bright side!
:'(

Really? Was it that bad in the 80s? Although the raiders did move to Oakland so I guess some owners just don't care about that.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
what is wrong with you? why are you so bitter all the time?
Is this a by product of living in Florida?

You gotta remember that the last decade or so of his favorite sports team was all a lie. He is just venting his frustration in his own way.

jakncoke

Banned
Willingly take Cutler at this point lol. Is he somehow miraclely going to become a qb that can lead you to the promise land? He is a fucking bum that has a big arm

I don't think it was that bad back in the day but I may be wrong.

Right now though, it's going through some things.

Maybe the renovation will help that area out,

speaking of the dolphins:

Only in Miami would the kicker get hurt playing kick ball.....

So how did Dolphins kicker Caleb Sturgis sustain a quadriceps injury to his non-kicking leg?

Oddly enough, during a team-organized kickball event, according to three sources.
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/2015/06/team-organized-kickball-event-shelves-sturgis-dolphins-canes-marlins-chatter-wadedragic-talk.html

Syrinx

Anybody ever get harassed by Kohl's? They've called 4 days in a row telling me to call them with this dumb voice recording.

Top Bottom