• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

The only person who hasn't made you look dumb in this thread is Gata, I guess and due time we'll see how much more bait you fall for.

They chose the wrong QB.

i

Thursday are truly the best.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I don't know why people are complaining about me. I'm just trying to inform NFLGAF about the impending Restoration of the Roar. You can listen or you can shun, but it is coming and it is inevitable.

Restore the Roar

jakncoke

Banned
Lions will win a SB some day, no current player on the 53 man roster will be on that team. We will have nfl-gaf homies come and go through death and perm bans. Other fuel sourced cars will have taken the lead over gas powered cars. The cubs will still not have won another WS.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't know why people are complaining about me. I'm just trying to inform NFLGAF about the impending Restoration of the Roar. You can listen or you can shun, but it is coming and it is inevitable.

Restore the Roar

image.php

I saw some weird shit in that pluto's moons thread. Just a heads up to everyone!

Spinluck

Restore the Roar

Kas, share with us your all time favorite Staffod moments.

Kas, share with us your all time favorite Staffod moments.

My favorite was that one time he made the playoffs and didn't win. Closely followed by that other time he made the playoffs and didn't win. Honorable mentions: every other year of his career, where he didn't make the playoffs.

zychi

Banned
The only person who hasn't made you look dumb in this thread is Gata, I guess and due time we'll see how much more bait you fall for.

They chose the wrong QB.

i

If you go through your post history, you seem to be very angry in this thread but normal outside? Does your loss to the Pats really upset you this far into the offseason? I'm not the only one you get moody with.

Lots of "fuck you" and "go fuck yourself" posts.

I get it's disrespect Thursday, but relax man. It's just a internet board and a football thread.

Spinluck

If you go through your post history, you seem to be very angry in this thread but normal outside? Does your loss to the Pats really upset you this far into the offseason? I'm not the only one you get moody with.

I get it's disrespect Thursday, but relax man. It's just a internet board and a football thread.

Who are you quoting?

I loved that time someone tied him to a chair, then kicked him in the stomach and wrote "SLOTH" all over his kitchen wall.

That's a good movie but we shouldn't joke about murder.

18f17vw6umluvjpg.jpg

God you suck.

hahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahhaahahahahaahahahahahah wow

Spinluck

My favorite was that one time he made the playoffs and didn't win. Closely followed by that other time he made the playoffs and didn't win. Honorable mentions: every other year of his career, where he didn't make the playoffs.

Kas will not appreciate your disrespect.

ShaneB

You should go back and read the pages from today in this thread. That's all it is.

Complaining about Kas
Complaining about me
Complaining about video games
Complaining about Brady
Complaining about the Pats

NFL-GAF where complainers go.

Pretty much.

Godslay

Banned
Pretty much.

Whining isn't exclusive to NFLGAF though. It's a persistent part of GAF, as well as the Internet as a whole.

Problem inside of NFLGAF, is that at this time of year, there is a smaller core. So when someone shits up the thread, it's basically the equivalent of being trapped in a porta-potty with somone smearing shit all over the walls. For lack of a better comparison obviously.

Top Bottom