• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Draxal

This is my fav Christie shot.

Chris-Christie-FUPA.jpg

zychi

Banned
Damn, I sleep in and we get Uncharted collection and a Steam controller announcement?

Pretty awesome. Still sick of "remakes" and hd remasters tho

Spinluck

Can we just ignore zychi for a day please?

He makes Kas' post feel like a godsend.

Edit: went back and realized that zy did start anything and was actually trolled, my b zy lol

Draxal

Love that the NYT took a huge shit on soccer

BUT SOCCER GAMES HAVE AN AVERAGE HIGHER ATTENDANCE THAN NBA AND NHL.

Except for the fact that NBA/NHL stadiums have a lower capacity and play way more games, and tv ratings that dwarf MLS

zychi

Banned
Lol, you come in this thread everyday and cry. Guess it's contagious, I'm sorry.

Fuck you

You should go back and read the pages from today in this thread. That's all it is.

Complaining about Kas
Complaining about me
Complaining about video games
Complaining about Brady
Complaining about the Pats

NFL-GAF where complainers go.

bionic77

Watch it in motion if you dare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYqGdSGvLfY

There are no good pictures of him.

The governor. Rex also had the surgery, but obviously slimmed down quite a bit.
Any of you guys ever been this fat?

I am genuinely curious as to what it feels like. I have fat friends and family members but I could never ask them this. But as seen with all of zychi's posts the boundaries of civil discourse are considerably lowered on the internet.

I personally feel like shit if I get even the smallest beer belly on me. I don't know what it would feel like to have the body of Mr. Potato Head.

I am genuinely curious as to what it feels like. I have fat friends and family members but I could never ask them this. But as seen with all of zychi's posts the boundaries of civil discourse are considerably lowered on the internet.

I personally feel like shit if I get even the smallest beer belly on me. I don't know what it would feel like to have the body of Mr. Potato Head.

Nope, highest I've ever been was 216 pounds (I'm 5'10) and I lost 36 of that since December.

zychi

Banned
Since I'm mentioned, I'm 5'10 and if I ever get above 185 i feel huge. I have no idea how someone gets that fat. Is it really that hard not to eat those 10 McDonalds hamburgers this week or the 14 liters of Coke?

Biggest guy I knew was maybe half that, but he's been working out and eating healthy, he's dropped about 100lb already.

bionic77

Since I'm mentioned, I'm 5'10 and if I ever get above 185 i feel huge. I have no idea how someone gets that fat. Is it really that hard not to eat those 10 McDonalds hamburgers this week or the 14 liters of Coke?
You don't get that fat in a short period of time unless you have something really wrong with you that has nothing to do with your diet.

A body like Christie's is built over a period of 30-40 years of abuse and neglect.

Truthfully I can see how you can get to that point if you work long enough hours. When all you do is work and you have a stressful job you often will make poor choices regarding what you eat. I remember when my kids were born I was sleeping sometimes 2 hours a night for weeks. After 5 days of that it seemed like a good idea to have swedish fish and a bottle of pepsi for breakfast.

cajunator

Banned

Im the opposite. super skinny. Like my collarbones stick out and you can see my ribs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I've been 300lbs before but I'm 6'3" (still a solid hundred pounds overweight). I still didn't look anything like Chris Christie...I looked more like Rex does in those pics.

bionic77

Biggest guy I knew was maybe half that, but he's been working out and eating healthy, he's dropped about 100lb already.
That must be an amazing feeling.

I have never been that overweight but I have lost like 5-10 pounds before when going from out of shape to in shape and it feels like you can jump like Greg imagines he can in his dreams after you shed the weight. You must feel like fucking superman after you drop 100+.

I have never been that overweight but I have lost like 5-10 pounds before when going from out of shape to in shape and it feels like you can jump like Greg imagines he can in his dreams after you shed the weight. You must feel like fucking superman after you drop 100+.

Yeah dude is really happy, he does movie reviews on youtube and he's been posting videos on his progress, very impressive stuff. Most I've been overweight is maybe 20lb, but i drop those easily. I could lose some now but work and school leaves very little time for healthy eating and exercise.

Chris Christie got some serious FUPA going on.

Also good luck on ending your curse Cleveland fans!

Sorry that Lebron James likes the Cowboys and Yankees!

Greg

I stopped jumping

now I just fly

MechDX

I know it's OTAs, but FIVE INTs in one practice by #Patriots QB Jimmy Garoppolo raised my eyebrows a bit today. It's worth monitoring.-Twitter

Jimmy Future.

Spinluck

You should go back and read the pages from today in this thread. That's all it is.

Complaining about Kas
Complaining about me
Complaining about video games
Complaining about Brady
Complaining about the Pats

NFL-GAF where complainers go.

The only person who hasn't made you look dumb in this thread is Gata, I guess and due time we'll see how much more bait you fall for.

I know it's OTAs, but FIVE INTs in one practice by #Patriots QB Jimmy Garoppolo raised my eyebrows a bit today. It's worth monitoring.-Twitter

Jimmy Future.

They chose the wrong QB.

i

Top Bottom