• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

BigAT

This is what you get for touching penguins inappropriately Cajun.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Sources tell me and @RossJonesFOX Saints LB Junior Galette suffered a pec injury, could be out a while

Gene Smith draft picks

Rnd 1 Eugene Monroe T
Rnd 2 Eben Britton T
Rnd 3 Terrance knighton DT
Rnd 3 Derek Cox DB
Rnd 4 Mike Thomas WR
Rnd 5 Jarett Dillard WR
Rnd 6 Zach Miller TE
Rnd 7 Rashad Jennings RB
Rnd 8 Tiquan Underwood WR

Rnd 1 Tyson Alualu DT
Rnd 3 D'Anthony Smith DT
Rnd 5 Larry Hart DE
Rnd 5 Austen Lane DE
Rnd 6 Deji Karim RB
Rnd 6 Scotty McGee DB

Rnd 1 Blaine Gabbert QB?
Rnd 3 Will Rackley OL
Rnd 4 Cecil Shorts WR
Rnd 4 Chris Prosinski DB
Rnd 5 Rod Isaac DB

Rnd 1 Justin Blackmon WR
Rnd 2 Andre Branch DE
Rnd 3 Bryan Anger P
Rnd 5 Brandon Marshall LB
Rnd 6 Mike Harris DB
Rnd 7 Jeris Pendleton DT

Jarnet87

Really? Was it that bad in the 80s? Although the raiders did move to Oakland so I guess some owners just don't care about that.

Miami Gardens is pretty bad when it comes to crime. It's the type of place you hear on the news daily having mulitple murders, robberies, etc.

Having heard stories about the Cocaine Cowboys and all the drug wars I'd assume Miami in general was a bat shit insane place to be in the 80s

Fox318

Gene Smith draft picks

Rnd 1 Eugene Monroe T
Rnd 2 Eben Britton T
Rnd 3 Terrance knighton DT
Rnd 3 Derek Cox DB
Rnd 4 Mike Thomas WR
Rnd 5 Jarett Dillard WR
Rnd 6 Zach Miller TE
Rnd 7 Rashad Jennings RB
Rnd 8 Tiquan Underwood WR

Rnd 1 Tyson Alualu DT
Rnd 3 D'Anthony Smith DT
Rnd 5 Larry Hart DE
Rnd 5 Austen Lane DE
Rnd 6 Deji Karim RB
Rnd 6 Scotty McGee DB

Rnd 1 Blaine Gabbert QB?
Rnd 3 Will Rackley OL
Rnd 4 Cecil Shorts WR
Rnd 4 Chris Prosinski DB
Rnd 5 Rod Isaac DB

Rnd 1 Justin Blackmon WR
Rnd 2 Andre Branch DE
Rnd 3 Bryan Anger P
Rnd 5 Brandon Marshall LB
Rnd 6 Mike Harris DB
Rnd 7 Jeris Pendleton DT
Took a punter over Russell wilson

MRSA

Banned
So the program I'm applying to has 36 available spots split between 3 locations for all of Southern California, I've pretty much conceded that I'm not getting into that program.

Spinluck

So the program I'm applying to has 36 available spots split between 3 locations for all of Southern California, I've pretty much conceded that I'm not getting into that program.

Even if there were more spots, they probably have a drug and alcohol test, you'd fail that anyway.

MRSA

Banned

Hello Justin,

How are you this fine day? Have your elevated AST/ALT levels cause your primative functionality to regress to that of those that walk on their knuckles? Or maybe you just prefer the functionalities of a forest creature.

EDIT: Spin, I can pass a visual test of what foods that are essentially emetics.

jakncoke

Banned
Hello Justin,

How are you this fine day? Have your elevated AST/ALT levels cause your primative functionality to regress to that of those that walk on their knuckles? Or maybe you just prefer the functionalities of a forest creature.

Ive drank 13 beers and tried to convince 5 people to get something and anything to keep me going,,

squicken

Any of you guys have experience with making batch files? I have a bunch of pdf files that are named "123.pdf", each alone within a directory that tells me what they are.

So the file path would be d:\minutes\August2012\123.pdf

How would I create a batch file that would give the pdf a file name of the folder within which it is located? I've got like 400 of these so a script would be super useful

MRSA

Banned
Ive drank 13 beers and tried to convince 5 people to get something and anything to keep me going,,

I commend you Justin, I feel bad for people who don't drink, because when they wake up that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Spinluck

jack_daniels_coke.jpg

Hello Justin,
EDIT: Spin, I can pass a visual test of what foods that are essentially emetics.

You guys have never seen me cook

Any of you guys have experience with making batch files? I have a bunch of pdf files that are named "123.pdf", each alone within a directory that tells me what they are.

How would I create a batch file that would give the pdf a file name of the folder within which it is located? I've got like 400 of these so a script would be super useful
I used to know how to do this, but then I stopped using windows.

Sorry friend!

Godslay

Banned

I'm assuming that you have to go through month by month, year by year and update each of these pdfs to say August2012.pdf, etc?

Are all of them in the same D:\Minutes path?

squicken

I'm assuming that you have to go through month by month, year by year and update each of these pdfs to say August2012.pdf, etc?

Are all of them in the same D:\Minutes path?

Yeah, same path. I haven't started yet b/c I know there is a way to write a script to do it, I just haven't found anything on Google with about an hour's worth of searching

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, same path. I haven't started yet b/c I know there is a way to write a script to do it, I just haven't found anything on Google with about an hour's worth of searching

You are in luck, this is what I would do (You can run these commands one by one in the Powershell cli):

Since you are on Windows you can do the following:

Assuming Win 8.1, if you have Win 7 just search for Powershell and run as admin.

Win button + Q -> Search for Powershell -> Right-Click on Powershell -> Run as Administrator

When you get the Powershell Prompt do the following:

This allows scripts to run on your machine, we will switch it back when done to prevent random scripts from being able to run.
Code:
Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Now that we can run scripts let's go to the path of the files, assuming just D:\Minutes
Code:
Set-location -Path D:\Minutes

Now that we are there let's go through the folders and rename the files recursively:
Code:
Get-ChildItem D:\Minutes -Filter *.pdf -Recurse | Rename-Item -NewName { $_.Directory.Name+'_'+$_.Name}

Assuming a file structure like this:

Minutes -> August2012 -> 123.pdf

Will change the pdfs to the following:

August2012_123.pdf

As always back these directories up in case something goes astray.

When you are done, set policy back to prevent scripts from running.

Code:
Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Restricted

The recursive rename bit is from Stack Overflow, but that's how I would do it too.

Godslay

Banned
May you always walk in Tebow's light, Slay. I will try this and report back!

No problem, couldn't call myself a .Net dev without having some Powershell in the toolbelt.

Just be careful in that you should back them up prior or at least copy them somewhere else. The script isn't doing anything crazy, but you never know.

Also it will rename any pdf in any of those directories under D:\Minutes, so if you don't want it to be renamed, move it out.

Silent is good with Powershell, so if it doesn't throw an error, it means the command completed.

Good luck!

Spinluck

Glad someone is calling Tony Dungy out on his horseshit.

Jason Collins: Tony Dungy is homophobic

I wish people didn't fall back on Christianity or the Bible as an excuse as if it's infallible. Tony would be a much better person if he'd admit that he's wrong, instead of hiding behind a book.

No offense to anyone of faith in here, I mean I know religious people who are cool with gays.

Unfortunately for us, Jimmy wouldn't have to throw to win :(

Top Bottom