• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

I dunno. Probably better than McCown last year. Floor is trash, ceiling may be something like Cam's rookie season except without the rushing yards. Not counting on ot though.

I'm respectful you fucking fuck.
That line was pretty fuggin bad last year, can't remember what the bucs did to fix the line this offseason though. Winston obviously isn't as fast as cam, but I still consider him to be a pretty mobile guy.

Malalaw

Yeah I'm currently trying to hit as many side quests as possible in Velen/Novigrad before making the leap to Skellige on TW3. They're all so rich and well-done.

I fucked up again on a quest tho.
Killed the wrong dude and let a serial killer go free smh

This game really makes you feel like a jackass when you make bad decisions.

The choices you have where you are on a timer are intense. You get little to no time to react.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions OTA stuff

MLive Video: Our biggest surprises at Detroit Lions OTAs

Some other stuff from twitter I saw today:
-Eric Ebron dropped two balls today
-Sounds like Van Noy isn't getting many reps
-No Megatron, but he wasn't injured
-Ryan Broyles looks good and his healthy
-Lance Moore looks good

Missed this. Still not to worried about Ebron and I think at the very least he'll be serviceable. Just get some separation from linebackers and catch the ball every once in awhile. Anything better would be an added bonus.

With Van Noy we haven't heard much about him. I'm not sure what to make of it but he's in his second year and if there is any part of our team we're absolutely stacked with talent it's at linebacker. I'm not worried about his work ethic or attitude.

I'm glad Mayhew didn't listen to me and jump the gun and draft Jaelen Strong from ASU. Lance Moore was a great veteran free agent pick up and will contribute right away and I've been seeing and hearing a lot of Broyles which is just another guy to add depth past Megatron and Tate. Plus we have Corey Fuller and TJ Jones going into their sophomore seasons.

For the first time since 2011 (when we had Nate Burleson and Titus Young as #2, #3 options) you won't hear me bitching about our WR core which means we're going to be dropping 30 points weekly on opponents.

that was a great playoff win for stafford. to be honest i always thought he was a bum, a career long loser, someone who just couldn't get the job done when it mattered most.

but after he won that playoff game my opinion changed. what a masterful game and victory that playoff game was for stafford

January can't come soon enough. You're more than welcome on the Lions bandwagon come January when Detroit is in the playoffs and the Niners are a Top 10 lottery pick.

Syrinx

That line was pretty fuggin bad last year, can't remember what the bucs did to fix the line this offseason though. Winston obviously isn't as fast as cam, but I still consider him to be a pretty mobile guy.
We drafted two guys in the second round ans cut shitty Anthony Collins. It's probably not going to be great but shit, will probably be better by default.

jbug617

Banned
New Guilty Gear Xrd character

ImpishHopefulBedbug.gif

LightArtisticAsp.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1 game in a 7 game series. It's not over. San Antonio Spurs beat the Heat Game 1 in 2013 and Miami ended up chipping that year in a 7 game series.

Keep your head up BG.

Spinluck

RIP my cavs

I would've preferred if Lebron played like shit and got blown out this game.

This game showed me that at his best, it's not enough to beat this shooting juggernaut in GS. (He still made some fuckball choices like most of his 3s and that bad shot to end regulation)

I think I'm buying into the sweep.

Bread

Banned
I would've preferred if Lebron played like shit and got blown out this game.

This game showed me that at his best, it's not enough to beat this shooting juggernaut in GS. (He still made some fuckball choices like most of his 3s and that bad shot to end regulation)

I think I'm buying into the sweep.

fuck u

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I really had to see it to believe it.

Basketball is a much colder truth than football. I guess that's why upsets in basketball always meant more.

Yeah, GS has won a lot of games this season even when they weren't playing very good. They're pretty much unstoppable if they're fully clicking. They're something like 52-0 including playoffs when they've had at least a 15 point lead at any point.

Cleveland gave them all they could with GS not on top of their game and still lost.

Tom Penny

Yeah, GS has won a lot of games this season even when they weren't playing very good. They're pretty much unstoppable if they're fully clicking. They're something like 52-0 including playoffs when they've had at least a 15 point lead at any point.

Cleveland gave them all they could with GS not on top of their game and still lost.

You realize how absurd it is to have 50+ 15 point leads. Curry sat out 17 4th quarters they were so dominant.

Top Bottom