• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

uhxsTXu.gif

One last thing.

Biggest Flaw of Every QB in the NFL

On Tannehill:

Across the board in 2014, Miami Dolphins’ quarterback Ryan Tannehill took a major step in the right direction. Tannehill’s third professional season featured a major uptick in accuracy, natural instincts and production. He was certainly deserving of his $96 million extension.

The next step for Tannehill is to become more consistent. He often played a strong half of football, but struggled to continue that momentum for a complete game. Usually this was Tannehill starting slow, and then finishing well, but not exclusively.

If Tannehill can shore up his footwork on deeper throws and stick a few more tough passes, he will ascend into the top-10 quarterbacks. He’s extremely talented and smart with the football and now has to convert that talent into a consistent playmaker.

Some good stuff in here and before I hear "LOL bleacher report" Ian is a great writer and really knows his stuff. If more of you followed him we might actually discuss football more instead of all the anime shit that gets posted.

Spinluck

Make her a nice meal to ask her out.

I feel that you're mocking me friend.

I don't want to have to make you my enemy friend.

One last thing.

Biggest Flaw of Every QB in the NFL

On Tannehill:

Some good stuff in here and before I hear "LOL bleacher report" Ian is a great writer and really knows his stuff. If more of you followed him we might actually discuses football more instead of all the anime shit that gets posted.

I've always liked Tannehill actually, I think he's the most underrated QB in the 2012 draft class.

I figured out why ya'll are so crabby during the day. Staying up late posting shit online, lack of sleep.

No one is crabby we just like to fuck around with you dude lol. Anyway, off to bed for me.

fuck you

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't think Cajun sleeps much to begin with. Leaves less time for squeeing.

The only person who sleeps on the job is MRSA and that's typically only around people who just attempted suicide while riding in the back of ambulances.

MRSA

Banned
I don't think Cajun sleeps much to begin with. Leaves less time for squeeing.

The only person who sleeps on the job is MRSA and that's typically only around people who just attempted suicide while riding in the back of ambulances.

Sleeping and pooping on the job is the American way.

BigAT

http://prod.images.dolphins.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/DOLPHINS/assets/images/imported/MIA/photos/clubimages/2015/06-June/temp052915-OTA-PM0918--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720[img]

Anyone else think Jennings could end up having a sneaky good year?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://k37.kn3.net/taringa/3/7/4/9/6/7/7/thrasher90/537.gif?3457

Being 3 games away from the end of basketball is depressing.

The Dark Days of the Sports Summer are upon us (or me)

NBA's over
The Red Sox suck (and not in the entertaining/lovable way of sucking but the depressing/make you want to hate watching the sport way of sucking)
NHL is Canadian
NFL training camp not for another month and a half

My last hope is Baby Horse

I'm drunk on my birthday. Mission accomplished.

Happy Birthday!

Negative ghostrider. Don´t set yourself up for disappointment.
Well maybe if we could have a discussion about what "good" means for a 31 year old WR you'd see that my expectations aren't really that high.

If he hits 700 yards I'd be pretty happy and I don't think that's outside the realm of possibility. The hardest part for him will be getting snaps, the Dolphins have three young guys ahead of him with a lot of potential.

Top Bottom