• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

ampere

http://prod.images.dolphins.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/DOLPHINS/assets/images/imported/MIA/photos/clubimages/2015/06-June/temp052915-OTA-PM0918--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720[img]

Anyone else think Jennings could end up having a sneaky good year?[/QUOTE]

lol no.

Sorry TDR! He ain't shit without Rodgers

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Cleveland press asking the tough hard-hitting questions:

sDP2Sbp.png

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Sunday. The NBA needs two days off even though they aren't travelling and even though they had 27 days off prior to this series starting

Must be an arena conflict. There's only 1 day in between games 2 and 3, between 3 and 4, and between 5 and 6.

MechDX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans · 3h3 hours ago
Happy 27th Birthday Ryan Mallett!

Help celebrate with 27 of his best #Texans photos.

CGvewi6UYAAdB-K.jpg:large

Malletts birthday! me and Dutch get to get drunk and go on a coke bender!

BG can join in since he wore that sexy Mallettar for a month

zychi

Banned
Peanut Tillman looking old as shit in this Vine

Panthers have the oldest looking secondary in the league

Tillman looks like he just got home from doing a bid
Roman Harper looks likes he's got to hurry home to pick up his grandkids from middle school and shit
Josh Norman is 27 going on 37

Best corner the Bears have ever had. Seemed to have some life in him still until he got hurt last year. Hopefully he works out for you. Dude is one of my all-time favorite Bears, and one of the coolest ones I've met.

Malalaw

Man last night I made the mistake of thinking I was actually on the last quest. Wasn't even close, this game man, this game.

980ti arrived today just in time for the weekend. Now to either restart The Witcher 3 after pouring 30 hours into the PS4 version or continue on with my existing game...

Fussballmeister Jurgen and the USMNT will destroy Dutch's national team* at 2:30.

*C team? D team?

C-team.

The only real "star" that starts is Van Persie and future star Memphis Depay (Did you get your ManU jersey with his name on it yet?). We can't play with our A team, because Arjen is injured 😢

Who cheats more, Dutch's football team or Dutch's futbol team?

Hey, just because the FIFA is corrupt, that doesn't mean my team is!!!!

I'm gonna post something that may disturb and shock some of you. And may arouse others
FMT

Pictured: Jim Harbaugh running a high school football camp wearing his trademark khakis and Michigan hat.

And nothing else

fmtbonefuel_zpssdxoabmd.png

Gonna be fun to sing both anthems in front of my TV tonight.

He Grovah, with Blind, RVP and Memphis we have 3 ManU starters tonight. You rooting for us?

Top Bottom